Join Hosco and view Louise's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enthusiastic, energetic and hard working, I am always looking for a challenging experience in a stimulating environment within the hospitality industry. I particularly enjoy working on projects to strategically grow a company.
Houzz - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingApril 2018 - Now · 8 months
• Create and test new solutions to optimize the sales process on prospects. Analyze customer’s experience to identify new opportunities to increase the conversion rate and enhance client’s satisfaction. • Conduct research to identify new potential clients and their needs in order to promote Houzz’s tailored services. • Meet growth target.
Houzz - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2018 - April 2018 · 4 months
• Onboarded home improvement professional to the Houzz platform. • Offered customer support to enhance satisfaction throughout their customer journey. • Managed a pipeline of leads, reached out to prospects. • Met growth target and customer engagement target.
LMDM - New York, NY, United StatesAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2017 - May 2017 · 4 months
- Participated in the creation of a French Japanese Pastry startup. - Initiated a business plan for an extension in London (New Market Research, Financial projections and marketing). - Managed different stakeholders (investors, architects, lawyers, chef, consultant…). - Worked on market researchs to create products matching the American taste.
Marketing & Analysis Intern
STR Global - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingJuly 2015 - January 2016 · 7 months
Handle research projects in order to improve the global marketing strategy and specifically in different markets. • Study the customer behavior and give recommendation to improve the customer experience. • Draw Infographics, and mailings to increase the visibility of the company and helped improving the digital strategy. • Help the development of customer’s education. • Wrote an internal book to help new employee integrating the company.
Ecole Hotelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandCommunicationJanuary 2014 - June 2014 · 6 months
Communication coordinator: • Reviewed with two other students the ehl.com website recast : conducted a quantitative study (drafted the online survey, processed and analysed the replies) in order to determine and prioritise the user’s needs, created prototypes and a new site map from these data, delivered a report and presented the project to the school’s directors, • Updated partners database.
Relais & Chateaux - Valladolid, SpainAdministration & GeneralJuly 2013 - January 2014 · 7 months
The Cake shop - Grenoble, FranceOtherNovember 2011 - June 2012 · 8 months
Sale of kitchen accessories. Pastry and cake decorating shop. Inventory management and online sales.
École hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandFebruary 2013 - February 2017
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Analytic skills
- A team player
- B2B Sales
- Good problem-solving
- MS Excel
- MS Word, advanced
- Strong leadership
- Suite adobe
- Target – driven
- Very creative
Created an app and reviewed the website structure to enhance communication between students, professors, and the administration. Ambassador of EHL: Represented the university in events in England and helped with the recruitment of future candidates.