Join Hosco and view Luca's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ever since I was a young guy I have loved to be sociable, I had a true passion for people, as a way to learn more, get the best, and to improve myself.
As I grew older I have got a degree in Business and Administration at the University of Bologna, while I was in the executive board of a NGO, creating projects for foreign students in Bologna, managing other volunteers and coaching them.
Then I decided to study International Hotel Management at Les Roches Marbella. I realized one more time that hospitality is more than a business, it is a way of life.
I had the chance to enforce that feeling during my six months internship at Hotel W Barcelona, in the HR department. Being a recruiter, delivering trainings, working with international people, improving myself: it was an amazing experience.
Therefore following my internship at HR I was offered a position in Guest Services (named Whatever Whenever) in the W. I adapted well given my strong communication skills and interest in people. Between organizing staff members and delegating clients' requests (all the whilst adhering to W's high standards) I deepened my knowledge of the hotel's operations, both internally and externally.
Then I decided to develop my HR skills, working and attending a master: this is the flied in which I will develop my career.
Gi Group - Bologna, ItalyHuman ResourcesSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
Gi Group is one of the world's leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market. The Group is active in the fields of temporary, permanent and professional staffing, search and selection, executive search, outsourcing, training, outplacement and HR consultancy. - Recruitment - Administration - Front Desk
Guest Service Agent
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceJanuary 2018 - June 2018 · 6 months
- Answer and direct all external and internal incoming calls following W's etiquette. - Monitor Starguest recognition in a daily basis to acquire all information about guests. - Answer guests' questions and assist them with their needs, ensuring all requests are followed through and completed. - Handle guests' complaints and take action to offer the solution. - Follow all accounting procedures according to guidelines to ensure proper revenues and payment on accounts are received and credited. - Perform the functions of a concierge, their duties and request, via telephone.
Recruitment - Human Resources Trainee
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesJune 2017 - December 2017 · 7 months
• Ensuring that Human Resources support is accessible to all Associates (on average 547 per month) by operating with an open-door policy. • Recruitment and Management of all the trainees in the hotel (more than 80). • Working closely with the Recruitment Executive and the Hiring • Managers (Heads of departments) to handle recruitment-processes and then to track Trainee's performances. • Developing effective links with partnership organizations. • Administration, salary, bureaucracy. • Developing projects directly assigned and reported to the HR director. • Organising on-site tours and presenting the Hotel to Schools. • Delivering mandatory training to Associates.
Promoter and Seller (Job on Call)
Adamis Group Italia - Bologna, ItalySales & MarketingSeptember 2016 - May 2017 · 9 months
Adamis is a service company focused on beauty products (perfumes, cosmetics, makeup). • In-store promotion (perfumeries) for luxury brands. • Sales and customer engagement.
AIESEC - Bologna, ItalyOtherJuly 2013 - December 2014 · 1 year and 6 months
AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education global platform. The AIESEC network includes approximately 70,000 members in 127 countries and territories. Vice President Delegates and Marketing of the National Conference • Planning (balance, site, agreements, sponsors). • Logistic (arrival & departure of the delegates, checking the payments, room division). • Marketing (online promotion, creation, and selling of gadgets). AIESEC Bologna, Italy July 2013 - April 2014 Vice President of Incoming Global Volunteer Program • Planning of the term (budget, HR, exchanges), pipeline management, coaching/education/tracking of the processes of three teams, customer experience management. "PwC Entrepreneurship award” for the local committee that was a role-model in striving for exponential growth.
Master in HR Management and Digital Skills
Il Sole 24 Ore Business School - Milan, ItalyDecember 2018 - Now
Postgraduate Intensive Diploma in International Hotel Management
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainOctober 2016 - March 2017
The postgraduate diploma offers an intensive curriculum of hotel management courses and business administration courses for hospitality organizations. The program includes a 6-month professional internship which allows students to gain expertise from real-life experience. Throughout the academic semester the following subjects were covered to help gaining crucial experience in the fundamentals of managing hotels, restaurants, and hospitality related businesses: • Food & Beverage Practical: Kitchen • Food & Beverage Practical: Service • Events Management in Hotel Environment • Professional Culinary Concepts • Food and Beverage Management • Rooms Division Management • Rooms Division: Operations & Property Management Systems • Marketing for Hotels • Accounting & Financial Management for Hotels • Talent Management in The Hotel Industry • Design & Facilities Management in Hotel Environment • Building Future Hotel Leaders: Developing Management Skills
Bachelor's Degree: Business and Administration
University of Bologna - Bologna, ItalySeptember 2010 - September 2016
The degree program in Business Administration aims to provide students with a range of skills suited to exercising a number of different professions based on economic and financial skills as well as the in-depth knowledge of corporate information systems.
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Human Relations
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving Skills
- Public Speaking