Join Hosco and view Mélanie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Business Development Manager FR, BE, CH & CA
Md7 - Dublin, IrelandSales & MarketingMarch 2018 - Now · 11 months
Md7 is a global leader in wireless network property (estates) services. Since its inception back in 2003, Md7 has proven to be the operator‘s preferred partner, and its success in the US led to a European expansion in 2009. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions for communication networks globally. - Maintain and expand our existing client portfolio within the telecommunication industry while proactively securing new businesses, projects, and accounts. - Develop and implement short and long-term sales plans, budgets and market trends. - Identify and engage with key client decision makers to expand Md7’s portfolio by developing a consultative selling approach with a coordinated sales strategy. - Execute a deliberate outreach and sales strategy based on disciplined prospecting, networking and information gathering. - Navigate operator’s organizations and persuade decision makers to choose Md7's expertise for their go-to-market, development, and management. - Generate and contribute to the overall gross sales and revenue for several projects across multiple Business Units. - Become a subject matter expert on the industry and provide education, awareness, and assistance in closing opportunities.
Md7 - Dublin, IrelandSales & MarketingAugust 2017 - March 2018 · 8 months
Working on the Canadian market (FR & ENG) - Communicate with Landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemail and emails to/from landlords. - Prepare for Call: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company's database/software system, internet and other various sources.. - Enter Data; includes entering data into the Company's database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. - Prepare Proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc. - Other: includes assisting landlords with billing issues, site questions, etc.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Your Smile Direct - Dublin, IrelandSales & MarketingJanuary 2017 - August 2017 · 8 months
YourSmileDirect is a developing Startup which corrects dental concerns with invisible aligners. Following a successful launch in the UK market, YourSmileDirect has expanded across Europe and is now available in France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Australia. - Achieve daily goals by calling and following up with customers - Track and manage opportunities through the crm system (Hubspot) - Represent the YSD mission and communicate the value to potential customers - Continually close business to exceed sales targets and drive revenue - Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects - Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand - Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Verena Mazzeo - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingOctober 2015 - April 2016 · 7 months
- Create marketing content for the website, social media and newsletters - Maintain knowledge of both cook and competitive products in order to create new marketing ideas - Monitor the fashion trend to help in the design of the new 2016 handbag collection - Notify supervisor of sales/marketing objectives and discuss plans for achievement - Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them - Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies to capture new prospects and customers - Provide daily report of field sales success
Junior Project Manager
CESAMES - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingOctober 2014 - September 2015 · 12 months
CESAMES is a consulting firm specializing in mastering complex systems. Recognized as a reference in France and abroad, the team is working to secure the success of complex projects, in the design and development phase, in more than 15 countries, in the sectors of Industry, Services and of the Administration. - Organize international conferences, business seminars, team building events, evening cocktail & receptions, theme days - Create and manage digital content to grow the company’s footprint - ensuring adherence to company branding guidelines and pulling relevant positioning and messaging through all communication channels/assets/activities - Manage and implement mass email marketing campaigns that integrate directly with sales team and product management - Monitor, optimize and develop content for website and social media channels, ensuring accuracy, best practices, SEO, as well as usability - Create, promote and manage digital newsletters - Research topics that correspond to strategic focus - Collaborate with marketing team, product management and sales to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience - Analyze and report on key metrics from all web, email and social campaigns
Real Estate Agent
Oriel Immobilier - Paris, FranceReal EstateMay 2013 - July 2014 · 1 year and 3 months
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events - Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations - Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts - Organize and oversee open houses - Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process - Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate - Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
Master in International Marketing
Dublin Business School - Dublin, IrelandJanuary 2016 - January 2017
Classes in: • Consumer Behavior • Strategic Marketing • Marketing Innovation • Digital Media • Personal and Professional Development • Writing Skills and Research Methods
Master in Business and Marketing
ISEG - Paris, FranceSeptember 2011 - December 2016
Classes in: • Economics • Law • Management • Negotiation • Sociology • Business Strategy • Marketing • Brand Development • Communication • Psychology • Accounting • Ethics
Université Paris Sud 11 - Paris, FranceSeptember 2010 - June 2011
Class in: • Mathematics • Biology • Physics • Chemistry • Data Analysis
FrenchNative or fluent100%