Join Hosco and view Madeleine's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced System Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Sales, Hospitality Industry, Event Management, Management, and Yield Management. Strong operations professional graduated from Managing Sales,Marketing and Revenue for Profit.
International Revenue and Systems Manager
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts - County Dublin, IrelandOtherOctober 2016 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
International Revenue and Systems Manager
Best Western Hotels and Resorts - Dublin, IrelandRevenue ManagementOctober 2016 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
• Maximize efficiency and profitability of each property by compiling hotel data reporting, analyzing revenue strategies and actual sales against forecasted sales for each property on a daily and monthly basis by driving Best Western revenue delivery. • Operate and manage a Revenue Management Service for all properties to assist in creating and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel. • Make recommendations on Best Revenue Management practices to include overall rate strategy adjustments, distribution, inventory recommendations and pricing analysis based on competitive benchmark studies and market trends. • Responsible for inventory, distribution management and CRS system management of all Best Western channels. • Provide onsite hotel training visits on Customer Service, Best Brand Practices, Revenue & Sales System training of Revenue Management products, available tools, various PMS and CRS systems and two way connectivity processes. (Distribution channels, Channel Managers, Online Reservation Systems and Property Management Systems) in conjunction with each property requirement. • Offer regular online training support via share screen tools, web conferencing and online meetings to ensure hotel personnel are fully competent and comfortable in the use of all systems. • Assist new hotel onboarding’s and ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity prior to activation. • Conduct weekly conference calls with key members of hotels (Owners, Revenue Managers, Directors & GM's). • Relationship Management - maintain and develop Key Relationships with hotels, global teams and 3rd Party partners to drive revenue performance. • Track and implement new online initiatives as they emerge such as new Social Media trends to drive online performance. • Generate weekly and monthly activity reports along with the financial reports on GDS, Internet & Voice Segmentation. • Assist hotels with the RFPs & new sales leads
Xotels - Barcelona, SpainRevenue ManagementNovember 2015 - October 2016 · 12 months
• To oversee revenue management and distribution strategy as well as manage day to day yield operations. • Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting. • Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends. • Assist and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar. • Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the demand of the property • Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons. • Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distributors • Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business. • Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies. • Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity. • Ensure web site booking processes are maintained up-to-date and functional. • Ensure hotel personnel are fully competent in the use of all systems • Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations department
The Royal Marine Hotel - Dublin, IrelandRevenue ManagementApril 2015 - October 2015 · 7 months
• Responsible of all aspects of revenue and reservations management, rate calculations, rooms and restrictions to maximize return. • Produce accurate forecasting on weekly and monthly basis. • Ensure sales and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting. • Cost calculations by promoting hotels services to all existing and potential clients • Ensure that the hotel and departments are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintain regular communication. • Responsible for set up and on-going maintenance of Availpro channel manager. • Responsible for set up and ongoing mapping maintenance. • Managing inventory and maintain channel managements via Opera PMS. • Coach and develop central reservations and team.
Reservations and Revenue Manager
The Fleet Street Hotel - Dublin, IrelandRevenue ManagementJanuary 2013 - April 2016 · 3 years and 4 months
• Manage effectively and proactively all aspects of the reservations office. • Compiling yearly budgets, daily pick up reports and weekly forecasts for room’s revenue ensuring all pricing is in line with achieving occupancy and ADR budgets. • Managing rate strategy and inventory in detail to ensure maximum revenues. • Ensuring all email enquiries are actioned and appropriately recorded. • Managing all aspects of individual and group enquiries, bookings, rooming lists, payments and invoicing. Ensuring all advance payments are chased if not received. • Solely build and implement channel manager “Siteminder” from initial set up room configurations to package mapping on third party sites and two way system integration. • Development and oversee property website upgrade from initial set up to, to design to mapping configurations ensuring they work in conjunction with Siteminder. • Ensure selling strategies are maximized by monitoring daily competitors, market trends and booking patterns. • Manage contracting of bo
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Channel Manager
- Excellent MS Office
- inventory managment
- pricing anan
- visual matrix