Join Hosco and view Madelyn's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Madelyn, I am currently enrolled in Alfred States Technology Management program obtaining a Baccalaureate degree. I have a Culinary Arts Associates degree from Alfred State College as well. I have always been passionate about food. My father was a cook and my mom has been a baker since she was 13 years old. My dream is to someday buy my mother a bakery of her own and help her run it.
Alfies - Alfred, NY, United StatesF&B kitchenAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
This is a restaurant on my college campus where I am trained to work at every station. My duty is to complete orders and maintain a clean and safe work environment. I make burgers, salads, wraps, deli sandwiches, milkshakes, sundaes and a lot more.
Alfred State CollegeAugust 2015 - Now
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- able to maintain a sanitary work station
- Fast Learner
- High volume production capability
- Knife skills