Join Hosco and view Maha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
20 years old, Pakistani, passionate about accounting, critical thinker with analytical skills and a team player, I aim to seek a junior-level position related to accounting and finance, which offers an opportunity to develop new skills and strengthen those I already possess. I consider myself self-motivated and capable of working well under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion.
Accounting and procurement Assistant
International Hotel Supply Company - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingAugust 2018 - Now · 5 months
• Accounts’ Receivable and Procurement Assistant. o Training on the ERP system o Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions. o Preparing excel files, Manage Petty Cash/ Employee Expenses o Preparing weekly financial reports o Preparing the statement of accounts for each client. o Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements o Preparing analysis of accounts as requested o Updating receivables by totalling unpaid invoices. o Maintaining records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits o Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with the finance manager. o Reporting directly to the finance Manager. o Procurement: Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers o Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data o Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, orders and statement of accounts. o Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies o Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development o Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
Accountants and Auditors Association - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagement TraineeJune 2018 - July 2018 · 2 months
o Trainee o Assisting finance manager in handling financial statements o Provision of VAT training o Preparing excel files o Preparing financial reports o Assisting the marketing team o Designing brochures for external stakeholders o Assisting the business management team in the decision making process o Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements o Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts o Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Accounting and Finance Intern
Modelux Properties - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingMay 2017 - October 2017 · 6 months
o Training Session o Preparing reports o Responsible for data entry o Responsible for organizing client information o Carrying out bank reconciliation
Threads - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJune 2016 - July 2016 · 2 months
o Dealing with Customers o Tracking Inventory o Gather feedback from trainers, trainees and customers
PWC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 2017 - Now
Bachelors In Accountancy and Finance
Heriot Watt University - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2015 - May 2018
Heriot Watt University - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2014 - May 2015
pre degree training program.
UrduNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to learn quickly
- A team player
- Ms excell
- ms office word
- Stong team work
- strong problem-solving skills