Join Hosco and view Mahmoud's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dynamic Supervisor and Trainer with extensive list of successes elevating operations across diverse food service organizations. Skilled in building and retaining talented teams by establishing collaborative work environments. Dedicated to maintaining impeccable service areas with focus on optimizing individual experiences and brand loyalty.
3 years and 9 months
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC - Al Aqah, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJuly 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
- Staff Assistant for GM Conference on beach Rotana Abu Dhabi September 2018 - Coordinated team members with a focus on productivity, efficiency, and enhancing the customer experience. - Monitored staff performance, enforcing adherence to policies, procedures, regulations, health codes, license requirements, and top service standards. - Identified and diplomatically addressed customer complaints in a timely manner to promote satisfaction and loyalty. - Organized implementation of new banners, displays, and menus. - Coordinated promotion of special menu items, motivating wait staff to increase the sale of new specials and bundles. - Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws. - Prepared and maintained inventory records. - Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC - Amman, JordanF&B serviceNovember 2015 - July 2018 · 2 years and 9 months
- Pre-Opening Team for Amman Rotana 2017 - Verified that guests at the bar were of legal age. - Received beverage orders from wait staff and delivered beverages to guests. - Conducted monthly inventory. - Notified a manager if a guest was intoxicated or rude to other guests. - Maintained full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions. - Served each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently. 3/5 - Motivated and disciplined employees according to established requirements. - Waited on multiple customers at the bar and throughout the bar area.
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC - Amman, JordanF&B serviceNovember 2015 - April 2017 · 1 year and 6 months
- Provided extensive information about menu items, took down special restrictions and always suggested upsell items like appetizers. - Delivered quality service by providing a warm and welcoming environment. - Quickly recorded transactions in MICROS system to deliver prompt service. - Swept, wrapped silverware and performed other tasks to help the dining room operate in an efficient manner. - Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals. - Carefully pulled out guest chairs, placed clean and current menus in front of guests and recorded accurate drink orders. - Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
Vocational Training Corporation - Amman, JordanOctober 2013 - October 2014
Hotels Skills (hospitality, cooking and housekeeping)
Rusaifa Secondary Vocational School For Boys - Az-Zarqa, JordanSeptember 2011 - September 2013
1. Certificate of thanks and appreciation for participation in the field of Scouting school. 2. Certificate of thanks and appreciation for participating in the school maintenance work. 3. Certificate of thanks and gratitude to participate in the study of the leaders of Scout Pioneers - Director of Education for Major General Rusaifa in 2011.
Native or fluent
United Arab Emirates
- Complain Handler
- Guest Servie
- Social Media Marketing
- Team manegment
- Time Manegment
- Up selling Techniques