Join Hosco and view Mahmoud Saleh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A professional who has demonstrated sound business judgment, decisiveness, well-developed planning, analytical, communication skills, a consistently high level of performance in a variety of progressively responsible and challenging assignments, I am a candidate worthy of consideration.
My day-to-day output reflects a high level of motivation, efficiency, and ability to meet any objective. I have a proven ability to troubleshoot, perform under a minimum amount of supervision, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and good judgment.
I have a pride in myself, my work, and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high-stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement. I enjoy a challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Constant communication with all levels of management has strengthened my interpersonal skills.
A strong academic study of Hospitality Management at Swiss Hotel Association Hotel Management school LES ROCHES, as well as 25 years experience in Hospitality Industry Management in all sectors starting but not limited to ; Hotels, Catering(military, Hospitals, Schools, Construction, Banks, Oil & Gas(on shore) etc…), Housekeeping, Laundry and Facility Management has developed my professional skills. In addition, a strong background in Training sessions From But not limited to, ISO 9000, HACCP, Personal Hygiene, Food hygiene, Quality Management, First Aid, Accounting for non Accounts, Service leader ship, train the trainer, Lead Auditor Food Safety ,etc…..
Director of Consultants, Lebanon Branch
T&Y Consultant Group.llc, Texas USA - Beirut, LebanonAdministration & GeneralMay 2017 - Now
Managing the Head office of Lebanon Branch.
Saudi Oger ltd - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaAdministration & GeneralAugust 2009 - April 2017
Managed Kingdom Wise through Head Office Riyadh Housing & Office Facility Services.in various departments through opening new sections such as|: * provided Full transportation services for new and mission staff between regions inside Kingdom and outside. * Reduced the orders and consumption of the housing & Office services furniture from 6.5 Million SAR to 3.7 Million throughout Kingdom in first year. * Reduced the Cleaning services consumption to all offices among kingdom from 1.9 Million to 0.8 Million in first year. * Reduced the consumption of Mobile lines, Mobile phones, and PBX systems maintenance all over the kingdom from 22 Million to 14 Million through 2years. * Reduced the costs of Renovation & repair for all location over the kingdom from 2.5 Million to 1.8 Million per year. * reducing the expenses of all stationary among all Saudi Oger locations in Kingdom to reach 50% down per year. * Established new contracts for maintenance of Plotters, Photocopy machines & faxes for all Saudi Oger locations which saved more than 75% of expenses spend in the past years. *Maintaining new policy for Hotel Reservation for staff and Guests kingdom Wise as per levels which saved 30% of our expenses yearly. * Increased the number of Agents dealing with Visa process for all embassies, including passport renewals to keep the operation functioning well. * Established the VVIP services for the company owner in all aspects (Prime Minster Sh. Saed El Hariri). *Establishing procurement section for All Requirements locally and internationally related to Head Office. * Reduced the Lease Property of Housing department from 200Million per year to 78Million per year. * Reduced the number of Leased Properties from 325 Locations to 75 locations in last 3 years. * Reduced all the expenses of Utilities of; Water, electricity and sewage from 8 million to 5.4 million achieved in last year. Reduced the number of staff from 890 to 540 in both depart Accomplishments: • Pre-opening & Opening of Several Office Buildings in several locations in the Kingdom. • Pre-opening & opening of KAUST University (Jeddah) and Princess Nora University-PNU (Riyadh). • Restructure of the whole department (P&P preparation ISO Standard, Service Guide Line, Task Lists, Training manual, implementations since November 2009). • HSE set up & Training of 5 hrs. Basic Health & Safety requirements for over 1100 employees in FMD for year 2011. • QMS Training within facility Management Division (FMD). • Hiring, screening, all related responsibilities on a corporate level.
Zenel Group-Al Karam Al Arabi for Catering Services - Doha, QatarManagementApril 2008 - January 2009
•Managed Catering, Housekeeping, Logistics, HR departments in all aspects from Corporate Head Office to day to day operation. •Managed the Ramadan iftar of 7500 man days by Zakat Foundation in all aspects and saved 3 Million of cut in costs from total amount of 18 million. •Managed the opening and pre-opening of the North Atlantic Collage in Qatar for the services of Catering and Housekeeping for a budget of 24 Million. •Managed the opening and preopening of the Calgary University in Qatar for Catering services of 6 Million budget. •Managed the opening and preopening of the Canadian School in Qatar for the services of Catering and Housekeeping in a budget of 2.5 Million. •Reduced number of Staff from 820 to 255.
ViViD Creations, International - Beirut, LebanonManagementMarch 2007 - March 2008
*Managed the Sales& Marketing Dept. in the following aspects; Mission, vision, code of conduct, Plans, Short & Long term Strategies Sales budget, Daily Delegation of sales team. *Managed the Operational Budget, P&L statement of the Accounts department. *Managed Staff Appraisal (every 6 month), Rules & Regulations through Human Resources Department. *Implemented New SOP’s for departments. System Record with manuals, New Rules and regulations were implemented, weekly staff meeting, Maintenance for all property and equipment. * reduced operational cost from 1/2 million to 300K *Reduced the total number of staff from 82 to 56.
Zenel Group-Al Karam Al Arabi for Catering Services - Doha, QatarManagementFebruary 2006 - February 2007
* Managed Catering Dept. through 16 construction projects (average of 4000 man days). /1 Offshore Oil & gas Company (200 man-day). *Run the Opening for 5 schools (3000 man-day). Increase the Sales Budget from 30 million ot 43 million. * Set up of a new kitchen which feeds 6000 man-day’s in 3 nonstop days without affecting the operation in any manner. * Managed the Housekeeping Dept. in covering all the construction companies by reducing the manpower in 15 %. * Managed the Logistics Dept. by implemented new stores system by cutting 20% of expenses. * Managed Human Resources through; hiring, firing, training, rules & regulations, staff schedules (weekly, monthly) and annual leave. * Arranged for license existence from Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Environment for the company. •Reduced the total number of employees from 950 to 700.
Health & Safety Consultant
Al Sharif Poultry - Sidon, LebanonConsultingJune 2005 - January 2006
• Prepared health and safety manual, implementation after 3 months, Daily premises check-up, firefighting training arranged by a specialized company.
Sodexho, Liban - Sidon, LebanonCateringFebruary 2005 - May 2005
• Duties: rearranging the whole Department starting but not limited to: • All Kitchen staff including head chef. • All Service Staff as per my new schedules and organizational chart. • New menus, New dietitians, new staff training were implemented. • Prepared All ISO standard documentations for both Catering & Housekeeping Departments with implementations • Total number of employees 60
Food Services Manager
Arabian Food Supplies , - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaF&B serviceOctober 2002 - January 2005
• Worked in the Committee of EMA for Fuddruckers and Chilies. • Supervision for Fuddruckers Riyadh Branch. • Duties: Assist the Riyadh Area Manager in all his duties. Starting but not limited to: • Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Humanitarian City Hospital- (Catering Operations) • 635 beds including 3 master kitchens and 4 restaurants • 21 Western prestigious Compounds (including but not limited to Kingdom….)/ 7 top VIP Companies. • Hiring, training, Budget plan, P&L statement analysis and follow up. Implementing SOP's and furnishing new operations was among the duties. • Opening several operations in a very smooth and professional way./ Total number of employees 400 • Reduced the expenses by 17% and increased the budget by 21%.
Allied Contracting Catering Co.LTD - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaManagementSeptember 2002 - October 2002
Location: Security Forces Hospital (500 beds) including 2 big restaurants Duties: In Charge for the Full site. Preopening & Opening arrangements for staff recruitment, housing, governmental issues Purchasing, Orientation, Training for Hygiene, safety and procedures of Work/ SOP's implementation for all departments. / Mobilizing and Opening for the new project smoothly and in very efficient results. /Total number of employees 180
Beirut Governmental University Hospital (BGUH). - Beirut, LebanonManagementApril 2002 - June 2002
In charge for preparation and changes of Tender Document of the Hospital including Catering, Cleaning and Laundry Departments. All the above arrangements were done during the hospital final stage of completion.
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaF&B otherJanuary 2001 - August 2001
• Duties: In charge for the Outside Catering & Hotel Banquet/ Day to Day sales follow up and sales call. Budget plan, training the staff and Reports to the F& B Manager. /Total number of employees 18
Abou Dhabi National Hotels Company - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementNovember 1995 - June 1998
• Location: Zayed Military Hospital (400 beds) & Al Nahyan Hospital (125 beds). • Duties: In charge of Catering & Cleaning Divisions. / Responsible for 225 employees. • Ensure customer satisfaction & follow up on complains. / Yearly Budget plan, monthly contract revision. • Continuous training session for all workers. / Responsible for all immediate changes and emergencies. • Managed and revised staff assessment schedule. • Total Number of 650 staff.
Banquet Sales Coordinator
Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherOctober 1993 - June 1994
• Duties: Responsible for the Operations of the Banquets, Sales calls./ Co-ordinates between Sales &Marketing and Food & Beverage./ Co-ordinates between Front Office, Kitchen, Laundry &Housekeeping. Supervises 8 banqueting staff.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Hartford University - Hartford, CT, United StatesMarch 1998 - March 2002
Diploma in Hotel Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 1990 - December 1999
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- • Accounting for Non Accountants by IHG
- • Achieving Service Excellence by Sheraton
- • Certified Fire Safety Level 2-CIOEH-UK
- • Change Management by Saudi Oger- KSA
- Diploma in First Aiding by Lebanese Red Cross
- • Elementary Food Hygiene by RIH-Scotland
- • IRCA-UK- certified Lead Auditor food Safety
- • LEED Training by Saudi Oger-KSA
- Management Training(Sales&Marketing, F&B,Room
- • Maurice Raymond award by Hilton
- • Microsoft Office 2013- Full
- • QMS Awareness Training Course -KSA
- • QMS Awareness Training-KSA
- •Quality Management by ADNOHC-UAE
- • Service Leadership by IHG
• IRCA-UK- certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course in Practical Auditing of Food Safety management Systems according to ISO 22000: 2005 & ISO 19011: 2002. / 17th- 21st December 2011.-Jeddah, KSA.
• Certified Fire Safety Level 2 by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, UK -25 June 2012.
• Certified Emergency First Aid Level 2 by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, UK -26 June 2012.
• HACCP –Set up & Implementation (3days) by Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland-
• Elementary Food Hygiene by the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (KSA) – April 2004
• Safety Award Certificate for (1997) by Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company, UAE.
• Safety Award Certificate for (1996) by Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company, UAE.
• Certificate of “Brevet” Diploma in First Aiding by Lebanese Red Cross (1991), LEBANON.
Management & Others
• Microsoft Excel 2013- English Training-09 to 14 January 2016- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Microsoft Word 2013- English Training-23 to 28 January 2016- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Microsoft Power Point 2013- English Training-12 to 17 March 2016- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Microsoft Access 2013- English Training-26 to 31 March 2016- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Microsoft Project 2013- English Training-09 to 21 April 2016- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Microsoft Power Point 2010- English Training-28 Nov to 03 Dec 2015- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA
• LEED Training-15-16 November 2014- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Change Management- 11 march 2015- by Saudi Oger- Riyadh- KSA.
• Pest Control Seminar /work Shop- 18 April 2012 –by Riza Hygiene, Riyadh –KSA.
• QMS Awareness Training Course 20-21-22- February 2011. By Saudi Oger Ltd, Jeddah- KSA.
• Management Training Course 12-13-14- December 2009 by Choice Dynamics, Jeddah –KSA.
• Orientation & Customer Comes First (August7, 2001) by Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts- KSA.
• Accounting for Non Accountants (April 2001/ 3 days) by Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts- KSA.
• Service Leadership (April & May 2001/ 5 days) by Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts- KSA.
• Achieving Service Excellence (1999), Le Bristol –Sheraton “The Luxury Collection,” Beirut-Lebanon
• Certificate in Quality Management (1997) by Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company, UAE.
• Maurice Raymond award for (1993) by Hilton, Abu Dhabi-UAE.
• Certificate of the Hotel’s 20th Anniversary (1973-1993) by Hilton, Abu Dhabi-UAE.
*Recommendation Letter from COO of Saudi Oger 2016.
*Al Karam Al Arabi for Catering Services, Doha, Qatar (Zakat function) 2008
*Al Karam Al Arabi for Catering Services, Doha, Qatar (4 openings) 2008-2009
*Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Humanitarian City Hospital, Riyadh (KSA) - June 2004
*Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Humanitarian City Hospital, Riyadh (KSA)-April 2004
*Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Humanitarian City Hospital, Riyadh (KSA)-March 2004
*Canadian Embassy (KSA) 2001.
*Sabic (KSA) 2001.
Management Training August (1999) ~ February (2000), (Sales & Marketing, F&B, Rooms Division).
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Beirut. LEBANON.
Windows /Office, Fidelio,./JAVA-ELMS-EIIS/Adobe PRO.
DRIVING LICENCES & Visas
*Driving Licences: U.A.E. + LEBANESE + QATAR + SAUDI ARABIA
* US visa B1/B2 multiple expires on 31 Oct 2020.