Join Hosco and view Maisar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
WHAT I CAN OFFER
Management of restaurants, cafes and project implementation Operations of restaurants, cafés and project implementation
QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT
HELP WITH GRAND OPENINGS FOR NEW HOTELS & RESTAURANT & PASTRY CHAP & BAKERY & OUTSIDE CATERING.
MANAGE THE DEPARTMENTS OF FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER • TURN EXECUTIVE CHEF & EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF
KEY ACCOUNT ABILITIES
• I MANAGE THE DEPARTMENT'S .RESTAURANT, BEVERAGE. KITCHEN, CENTRAL KITCHEN. PASTRY BAKERY.
, PROVISION AND CONTROLLING EFFECTIVELY, ENFORCE COMPANY STANDARDS, MAINTAINS FOOD COST, IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN SALES AND PROBABILITY IMPLEMENT AND MAINTAIN STANDARDS AND ELIMINATE COMPLAINTS.
I MANAGER IN CHARGE OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS, INCLUDING REVENUES, FOOD COSTS, BUDGETS, INVENTORIES, SANITATION AND DISCIPLINE IN HIS DEPARTMENT. I COORDINATED THE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS.
• Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities.
• Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards.
• Estimate food requirements and food / labor costs.
• Supervise kitchen staff's activities.
• Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
• Recruit and manage kitchen staff Evaluate and design lists that will improve customer satisfaction and profitability
• Improve selection, procurement, receipt, warehousing, and inventory management
• Identify, measure, and improve the guest experience
• Analyze income statement to make informed decisions and improve operational processes
• Reduce costs, improve quality, productivity, guest satisfaction, and profitability.
CONSULTANT EXECUTIVE CHEF EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF
Maisar ALmasri .co - الرس, Saudi ArabiaOtherMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
CONSULTANT EXECUTIVE CHEF EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF Restaurants Pastry bakery CHEF OPERATIONS
JORDAN HOSPITALITY EDUCATION - Amman, JordanNovember 2004 - November 2007
Becken School - Washington, DC, United StatesOctober 1990 - November 1991
pastry Becken School
GM.MR. ROBERT ASCHWANDEN /CONSULTANT