Join Hosco and view Malcom's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Self motivated and ambitious team player with seven years experience in food and beverage services. I am seeking for a new and exciting overseas opportunity within food and beverage service, were i can gain exposure and more experience in various departments within hospitality industry.
Hardworking candidate who possess a unique set of skills which include:
Decision making skills
The ability to multi-task
Ability to work under pressure
Experience in various settings which includes: family restaurants, bars, cafeteria, banquets and service rooms
I am willing to learn and apply my knowledge within the hospitality industry and increase the turnover for the business. I believe I will make a positive contribution to the team and towards the advancement of the business.
Barman / Waiter
Cheeky Monkey restaurant & cocktail bar - Pretoria, South AfricaF&B serviceMay 2018 - Now · 7 months
Hotel Operations & Management/ Diploma
The British College Of Professional Management - Pretoria, South AfricaJanuary 2008 - October 2008
Functions and types of hotels (common and primary function of hotels, classification and grading star rating system. Hotel products and markets Hotel reception Bedrooms & bathrooms Housekeeping Hotel catering Beverages (purchasing, receiving,storing and issuing) Guest services
- Basic computer skills
- Decision making skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- • In depth knowledge on how to operate POS system
- Networking skills
- optimal customer service, and front desk operation
- • The ability to work efficiently