Join Hosco and view Malena's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Malena George. I am from New York, New York. I am a business and hospitality student at Johnson & Wales University. I am persuing a dual degree in Hotel & Lodging Management and Entrepreneurship. I speak 5 languages.
Asset Management Group USA - Greenlawn, NY, United StatesAdministration & GeneralMay 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 4 months
• Effectively managed a staff of 10 and multiple clients • Coordinated schedules • Negotiated finances with clients and contractors • Organized and followed up on task list for contractors and employees • Performed project management functions to ensure met deadlines • Conducted interviews for new assistant positions • Managed accounts payable and receivable (on Quickbooks) • Created, sent and filed invoices • Managed 15 rental properties
Hotel & Lodging Management, Entrepreneurship
Johnson & Wales University - The Hospitality College - Providence, RI, United StatesSeptember 2018 - Now
BS: Hotel & Lodging Management BSBA: Entrepreneurship
ItalianNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint
- -Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Quickbooks
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to apply for any position in; General Administration / Front Office / Manager / Receptionist / Rooms Division positions within your organization.
I have attached my CV / Resume below, for review and consideration.
I am currently a third year hospitality and business student at Johnson & Wales University. I have had experience as an office manager at Asset Management Group USA, a real estate development company for three years. I am eager to take on new roles within this industry.
I am confident that with my current skills, and future training if needed I will be able to take on many roles and be an asset to your company.
If my skills shown from my resume meet the criteria you are looking for; I am ready and eager for an immediate interview.
Lastly, I wanted to thank you in advance for taking the time to read my resume and to answer me. In addition to giving me the opportunity to apply to such a great organization.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.