Join Hosco and view Mami's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced in the hotel operation for 8 years with a Post Graduate Diploma of Hotel Management.
Truly understand educating team members with respect, provide opportunity with supervision, keep close communication to understand each other with a critical thinking is the most important element as a leader to deliver genius customer service.
The millennium generation travelers are seeking to travel an unique geographic destination. As a management team, planning a strategy with consistency is necessary to attract the target market to let them chose your property.
It will be a new step of my career joining the Sales and Marketing Area, however I am highly interested and passionate to expand my knowledge to
learn this area for understanding hotel management.
I am confident to share my experience and knowledge by using communication to create an only one hotel by always having positive attitude, being self starter, and critical thinker.
Guest Relations Manager
Hilton - Nay Pyi Taw - Naypyitaw, Myanmar (Burma)Front Office receptionDecember 2017 - Now
JW Marriott - Indianapolis, IN, United StatesHousekeepingMarch 2016 - February 2017
• Supervise guest rooms to ensure the high quality guest rooms • Train, develop, and manage Housekeepers, Inspectors, Houseman, Laundry aide total 130 associates • Incharge of running the daily operation of the department • Calculate the productivity of the department • Keep inventory and purchase order for department's guest supplies • Update, share the Guest Survey Satisfaction(MEDALIA), In Room Guest Survey to the team • Follow up the guest comments to ensure JW service standard was delivered • Scheduling the department depending on the occupancy • Develop projects plan for associate, supervise and advise the progress • Evaluate associate performance (overall performance, discipline associates)
Hilton Worldwide - Tokyo, JapanFront Office receptionNovember 2013 - August 2015
• Check in/out (including airline crews and group reservation) • Control the room assigns including special guest request • Complaint handling including service recovery • Exchange currency • Cash handling • Manage the email inquiry from guests • Complete the night audit
Hilton Worldwide - Tokyo, JapanHousekeepingApril 2009 - November 2013
• Responsible for internal, external, and guest room phone calls • Make an inventory for calculating monthly budget room cleaning report • Train the Inspectors, Houseman, Order Taker total 20 associates • In charge of managing Lost and Found items in all inquiry • Created repeat guest request data in an Excel sheet to deliver consistency service • Support the Supervisor and Assistant of Executive Housekeeper • Housekeeping room cleaning training, room inspection
Postgraduate Diploma Hotel Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2015 - March 2017
JapaneseNative or fluent100%