Join Hosco and view mandar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
jebel ali golf resort & Spa - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceNovember 2009 - Now · 9 years and 3 months
• Set-up, operates, and troubleshoots all AV/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices, and systems. Oversee the set-up of AV equipment in banquet and meeting rooms. Ensure all AV equipment is fully operational, repair or clean equipment when necessary. Label any broken equipment, and communicate problems to manager/supervisor. • Tape down and dress all loose wire and cable. Check delivered equipment and room set-up against Banquet Event Order. Communicate any additions or deletions to flowsheets to manager/supervisor. Assist and instruct guests/customers regarding proper usage and operation of AV equipment, up-sell different AV services, and monitor equipment operation at appropriate intervals. Break-down, remove, and secure equipment when not in use. • Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Active Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Effective time management
- professional customer service
- Strong Communication
Covering LetterDownload the file