Join Hosco and view Mandeep's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced in Revenue Management with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Hospitality Industry, Yield Management, Property Management Systems, Hotel Booking. Strong operations professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Hospitality and catering management from Kc Institute of Hotel Management.
4 years and 4 months
Revenue & E-Distribution Manager
Sahara beach resort and spa 5* - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJuly 2018 - May 2019 · 11 months
• Developing pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms and packages and determining discounts and specialty rates • Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends • Creating promotional plans to increase revenue • Understanding inventory management processes • Generating revenue reports, weekly, monthly & quarterly • Managing and implementing OTA strategies (B2C) (B2B) • Responsible for travel agencies Winter/Summer contracted rates • Having meetings with both B2C & B2B Companies for business growth & relationships. • Responsible for managing online channels & B2B promotional packages • Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation. • Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments. • Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel. • Conduct regular operations team meeting with the entire HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, Guest feedback / Online reviews and action taken for service recovery and also any staff issues. • Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc). • Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation. • Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
Revenue & E-Commerce Manager
Aryana hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementJune 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
Assistant Manager - Revenue & Reservations
Aryana Hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementMay 2016 - May 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
· Taking reservations by telephone, emails, and fax. · Creating and modifying room reservations in PMS property management system. · Determining room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel. · Handling daily correspondence, replying to inquiries and making reservation as needed. · Maximizing hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking and packages. · Monitoring the house position, room reservations and room blockings. · Monitoring hotel competitors, online websites and updating rates manually on extranets. And discuss with director of sales and marketing for 3 months forecast. Booking.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com, Revato (Hotels combined), HRS Bookings HotelsTravel.com (Make my trip), Laterooms.com, Hotelbeds.com, EET Global (Mahfouz tourism), Asiatravels.com, Gulliver Travels, Lots of hotels, · Making competitors report and submit to Director of Sales and Marketing. · Inspecting vacant rooms every day. · Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the
Reservations & Sales Executive
Aryana hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesReservationsMarch 2015 - April 2016 · 1 year and 3 months
· Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. · Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. · Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments. · Coordinates work activities among departments. · Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment. · Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies. · Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements. · Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses. · Selects and purchases new furnishings. · Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management. · Attends staff meetings to discuss about guest complaints and how to rectify. · Issues supplies and equipment to workers. ·
Bachelors in hotel management & catering technology
Punjab Technical University - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJune 2008 - June 2012
· Front Office Sales & Marketing · Housekeeping Communication · Food & beverage Service Accounts · Food & beverage Production Engineering · Personal hygiene and Sanitation Computer
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 15th 1990
- Front Office
- Housekeeping Operation
- Revenue Analysis
- Room co
- Sales Management