Join Hosco and view Mandeep's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced in Revenue Management with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Hospitality Industry, Yield Management, Property Management Systems, Hotel Booking. Strong operations professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Hospitality and catering management from Kc Institute of Hotel Management.
Sahara beach resort and spa - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
Responsible for the daily operations of the resort, beach and spa facilities, restaurant, meeting facilities, sales, revenue enhancement, yield management & budgeting. Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments, Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel. Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, Guest feedback / Online reviews and action taken for service recovery and also any staff issues. SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
Aryana hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesOtherJuly 2017 - July 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
Reservations and Revenue Manager
Aryana Hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementSeptember 2015 - June 2018 · 2 years and 10 months
· Taking reservations by telephone, emails, and fax. · Creating and modifying room reservations in PMS property management system. · Determining room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel. · Handling daily correspondence, replying to inquiries and making reservation as needed. · Maximizing hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking and packages. · Monitoring the house position, room reservations and room blockings. · Monitoring hotel competitors, online websites and updating rates manually on extranets. And discuss with director of sales and marketing for 3 months forecast. Booking.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com, Revato (Hotels combined), HRS Bookings HotelsTravel.com (Make my trip), Laterooms.com, Hotelbeds.com, EET Global (Mahfouz tourism), Asiatravels.com, Gulliver Travels, Lots of hotels, · Making competitors report and submit to Director of Sales and Marketing. · Inspecting vacant rooms every day. · Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the
Aryana hotel - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingMarch 2015 - September 2015 · 8 months
· Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. · Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. · Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments. · Coordinates work activities among departments. · Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment. · Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies. · Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements. · Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses. · Selects and purchases new furnishings. · Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management. · Attends staff meetings to discuss about guest complaints and how to rectify. · Issues supplies and equipment to workers. ·
Tulip Regency - Bhangarh, IndiaHousekeepingFebruary 2014 - November 2014 · 10 months
· Attending daily briefing with staff. · Assigning floors to room attendants. · Supervise room attendants and public attendants. · Organizing and facilitates the room making process. · Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members. · Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor. · Checking occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs. · Managing guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members · Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards. · Carrying out lost and found procedures. · Reporting maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department · Assisting Housekeeping Manager with training requirements. · Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT
Kings park hotel - Shimla, IndiaHousekeepingDecember 2012 - January 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
· Enters and prepares the room for cleaning. · Making bed. · Dusting room, furniture and closet. · Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies. · Clean the bathroom. · Vacuum floor. · Replenish amenities according to the standards. · Cleaning guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridors.
FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Hotel silver leaf - Chandigarh, IndiaFront Office receptionJune 2012 - December 2012 · 7 months
· Taking Check–in & check-out, including cashiering responsibilities. · Handling Guest queries, complaints and suggesting alternatives. · Greeting VIP guests of all level upon their arrival and escorting them to their room. · Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations. · Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms. · Posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange. · Answering internal and external telephone calls. · Monitoring long staying guest and high balance rooms daily and follow up with same.
Cabbana Orchid 5star Ecotel hotel - Jalandhar, IndiaFront Office receptionAugust 2010 - December 2010 · 5 months
I have done my industrial training during my degree from Cabbana orchid 5star Ecotel Hotel in below following departments... · Front office · Housekeeping · Kitchen · Restaurant
Bachelors in hotel management & catering technology
KC College of hotel management - Punjab, IndiaJune 2008 - June 2012
· Front Office Sales & Marketing · Housekeeping Communication · Food & beverage Service Accounts · Food & beverage Production Engineering · Personal hygiene and Sanitation Computer
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
PanjabiNative or fluent100%
- Front Office
- Housekeeping Operation
- Revenue Analysis
- Room co
- Sales Management