Join Hosco and view Manuel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Fully competent professional, experienced in the sales process and function of luxury hotels. Top producer within hotel sales through performance, commitment and expertise in sales through several and different channels.
Margutta 19 - Small Luxury Hotel of the World - Rome, ItalyOtherJune 2017 - Now · 1 year and 8 months
Revenue, Yield and Reservations Maneger Supervise the functioning of all departmental employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved. Maintain full knowledge of the Property Management. Represent company brand in the world major Luxury fairs and events (ILTM, sales trips, events) Take responsibility during the shift for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction Ensure associates are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and health club, and other services and facilities. Conduct room and floor inspections to ensure quality standards. Liaise with the Accounting Department for accounting and auditing related front office procedures, reports and operational problems and payments of commission. Provide assistance to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
International Sales Manager
Fendi Private Suites - Rome, ItalyOtherJune 2015 - Now · 3 years and 8 months
• Develop and implement creative sales strategy during pre-opening phase by analyzing historical, current and future market trends. • Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts such as OTAs, TO, TA worldwide with focus on USA market • Solicit, negotiate and confirm new and repeat business through various efforts (lead follow up, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, internet prospecting, sales call etc) to maximize revenues to meet/exceed goals. • Prepare and execute sales/catering contracts, event orders to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfactions. • Create and distribute effective internal and external communication (written and verbal). • Promote brand awareness within your luxury lifestyle segments • Analyze competitors, draft reports and researches to address market needs • Plan, up-sell and coordinate function details with clients to include but not limited to space requirements, meeting times, equipment, menus, billing, etc.
TravelClick - Barcelona, SpainReservationsMay 2014 - May 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Ensure effective day to day management of key accounts via sales team • Key performance reporting • Project management
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainReservationsMay 2013 - May 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
• Prospect and increase sales to existing partners • Promote company brand and products to joining partners • Deliver training to new partners to improve availability and supply
Volunteer - Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaBack OfficeJuly 2010 - November 2010 · 5 months
University of Rome - Rome, ItalyJanuary 2008 - July 2010
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Administration & general
- Digital marketing
- estate manager
- Finance and accounting
- Luxury hotel
- Market strategy
- Revenue Management
- Strong negotiator
- - Strong planning skills