Join Hosco and view Marc's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
- Tourism marketing, strategy and promotion of tourist destinations.
- Sales & Area Manager in APAC region. Develop of new business opportunities in asian-pacific countries.
17 years and 8 months
Tourism promotion officer at Sant Andreu de Llavaneres (Barcelona) Tourist Board
Sant Andreu de Llavaneres City Hall - Catalonia, SpainOtherMarch 2018 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
• Attend to tourism trade fairs, congresses and workshops with their related appraisals-reports. • Sales management of products and services • Creation of value, quality awards (Biosphere), products/services (Rutas Floridas, Ruta del Modernisme) • Training of staff & client assistance • Back-office and logistical office tasks • Organization, coordination and participation in local fairs and other festivities for promoting the city of Llavaneres (Fira del pèsol, nit de Sant Joan…). • Contents development (brochures)
Tourist Promotion officer
Ajuntament de Sant Andreu de Llavaneres - Sant Andreu de Llavaneres, SpainTourismMarch 2018 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
Marketing (Promotion, sales and marketing plans)
Freelance, RPM events, Rouster Tours - Barcelona, SpainConsultingJune 2006 - Now · 13 years and 7 months
• Promoting events (Wellcome-Ambassador, team coordinator, care assistant for international press and of companies managers). • Marketing and Business Plans in different areas (Retail, Services and Tourism Industry). • Marketing & sales in Dubai Real Estate market (luxury off plan properties).
Area Manager Asia Pacific
Ponsa - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingJanuary 2017 - February 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
I have been the representative in Asia and Oceania region of a world-leading textile webbing company with more than 180 years of history and factories in Spain, China, Sweeden, Trinidad & Tobago and Romania. Tasks: • S&M manager, taking care of the APAC area clients and creating new business opportunities in Asia & Oceania. • Promotional actions (attendance at fairs, presentations, workshops, etc.). • Coordination with the asian companie´s team, administrative and back office tasks.
Tourism Marketing Ex.
CITY HALL OF CASTELLDEFELS-CATALAN GOVERNEMENT - Barcelona, SpainTourismJanuary 2015 - December 2015 · 1 year
Main Tasks: • Assist in the coordination with the Spanish & Catalan Government Tourism Office and other third parties in the promotion of Castelldefels as a quality tourist destination. • Attend to tourism trade fairs, congresses and workshops with their related appraisals-reports. • Attend to external requests for promotional / information material. • Organization, coordination and participation in local fairs and other festivities for promoting the city of Castelldefels (Feria Medieval, Mercat del Mar, Christmass…). • Contents development (tourist guide, family tourism guide and MICE guide). • Back-office and logistical office tasks: database, administrative tasks, travel arrangements, etc. • Tourist Information Services. • Collaborate in the elaboration of market research and the development of market intelligence. • Benchmarking.
General Manager (Retail)
Lobelle & Zhat, SL - Barcelona, SpainManagementJanuary 2003 - November 2011 · 8 years and 11 months
Chain of shops. Business model based on the purchase of 75% generic brand (higher commercial margin using own commercial brand “ZHAT”) and 25% well-known brands, which added overall value. Tasks: • Management & Administrative functions, planning. • Marketing & Sales (Promotion, merchandising, branding, etc.). • Attend to trade fairs, showrooms, etc. • Customer services. • Human Resources, coach & training. • Negotiation with stakeholders & coordination between shops. • Other administrative duties.
Front Office Dpt. (Internship)
Hotel Alimara - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionJanuary 2002 - April 2002 · 4 months
Click to edit position descriptionTasks: • Client services • Promotion • Checking / Checkout • Booking • Office duties.
Booking Dpt (Tour Operator)
Mundicolor Tiempo Libre SA - Barcelona, SpainReservationsJanuary 2001 - April 2001 · 4 months
Tasks: • Booking (flights, transfers, hotels…) • Groups • Customer’s service • Office duties
EADA Business School - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2006 - June 2008
Tourism & Hotel Management
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainJanuary 1998 - January 2001
Native or fluent
Native or fluent