Join Hosco and view Marcio's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
* 24 years of professional experience in the Travel Industry, Airlines and Educational Exchange.
* Successful experience as Sales Executive in Airlines and as Sales Manager franchise owner of the Student Travel Exchange and Tour Operator.
* Strong experience in customer attendance B2B and B2C.
* Prospection of new clients and business in several sectors, with negotiation of products and services in national and global agreements, elaboration of goals, sales strategies and actions in the market in search of the increase the market share of the companies.
* Proactive and hard working person, creative, enthusiastic, effective comunicator with a strong customer services background, handling objection and being able to work under pressure, able to use own initiative and work as part of a team with good organization as well as strong follow up skills, foccus in sales and results.
Agaxtur - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingJune 2018 - September 2018 · 4 months
I am responsible for identify and develop new business opportunities with the offices and franchises in the whole country. Training of the sales team to offer a high standard of services, focused on the client, follow the perfomance of the sales offices, developing local marketing and sales actions to achieve the goals of the company.
CVC Tour Operator - Santos, BrazilSales & MarketingMay 2016 - May 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
As a franchise owner, I was responsible for all the management of the business. My responsabilities were to identify and develop new business opportunities, elaborate business plan, sales actions. Provide training for the sales team, participate in fairs,congresses and famtrips, organize workshops, participate technical visits to suppliers. Give support to the sales team, establishing goals and checking results, to achieve the goals.
STB Student Travel Bureau - Santos, BrazilSales & MarketingMarch 2006 - May 2016 · 10 years and 4 months
As a franchise owner, I was responsible for all the management of the business. My responsabilities were to identify and develop new business opportunities, elaborate business plan, sales actions. Provide training for the sales team, participate in fairs,congresses and famtrips, organize workshops, participate technical visits to suppliers. Give support to the sales team, establishing goals and checking results, to achieve the goals
Air Canada - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingMarch 2003 - February 2006 · 2 years and 12 months
I was responsible for the commercial negotiations with Tour Operators, Consolidators, Student Travel companies, Corporate market segments to maximize sales and strengthen the relationship with Air Canada as preferred partner. My responsabilities also included to organize famtrips, workshops, elaborate market and business plan, follow the KPIs to increase the market share.
Sales Representative / Interim Sales Director
Qantas Airways - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingJanuary 2000 - January 2003 · 3 years and 1 month
As Sales Representative was responsible for the commercial negotiations with Tour Operators, Consolidators, Student Travel companies, corporate market segments to maximize sales and strengthen the relationship with Qantas Airways as preferred partner. My responsabilities also included to organize famtrips, workshops, make the business plan, follow the KPIs to increase the market share. As acting Interim Sales Director Brazil for six months I was responsible for the expansion of markets with increased sales, through the development of products Oceania, Australia and Asia. Coordination of the sales team, responsible for all operational attendance in Brazil, managing the distribution channels. Creation and feasibility of opportunities to solidify the brand, with optimization of resources, seeking increased profitability and productivity. Implementation of marketing strategies, sales policies, promotion and distribution of products.
TAP PORTUGAL - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingFebruary 1999 - October 1999 · 9 months
Responsible to develop Sales Leisure, and negotiation with Tour operators, Consolidators in São Paulo city. My responsabilities also included identify new sales opportunities, contacting prospective customers by business visits, networking, proposal submission, develop sales and pricing strategies by benchmarking, develop a solid relationship based on trust with travel managers and agents to determine investment goals, give support to solve their problems, maintain a contact strategy that ensured good customer follow up, organize workshops to reinforce products and services added values.
Finance Administrator / Sales Executive
Transbrasil linhas aéreas - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingSeptember 1994 - August 1999 · 4 years and 12 months
Checking invoices, commissions payment to travel agencies, responsible for the negotiations and commercial deals with consolidators and tour operators in Sao Paulo.
MBA Leadership and Coaching in the Management People
Unopar University of the North Parana State - São Paulo, BrazilJune 2016 - July 2017
Bachelor Advertising and Marketing
Uniban University - São Paulo, BrazilJanuary 1996 - December 1999
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Able to work as a team
- ● Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- good organizational skills
- Proactive & responsible
- strong follow up skills
- strong service customer background
GDS Galileo and Sabre
I have a good knowledge of the GDS Galileo and Sabre.