Join Hosco and view Marcos Ian Carlo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
The best investment one can make is in his/her future. Goal setting and planning is not enough. Good intentions must be put into action without hesitation.
I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing with a vast experience in Customer Services and in Providing Exceptional Service in Food & Beverage Operations. Expertise in the above field was gained through hard work, creative thinking and training which I do believe I positively encompass. You will find me quick to learn and appreciative of details and I believe my knowledge and skills could be beneficial to any service related company.
Senior Gold Club Waiter
One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2015 - October 2018 · 3 years and 9 months
- Manages multiple task in demanding, fast-paced environment while ensuring superior standards and highest quality experience - Consistently asses, anticipate and meet guest’s needs and respond quickly without losing guests focus or projecting a mood that detracts from guests dining experience - Efficiently resolves guest concerns to mutual satisfaction of all involved parties - Continually monitors lounge and takes appropriate action to ensure food quality and guest service standards are consistently met - Performs lounge walkthroughs to gage timeliness and excellent guest service quality - Manages and creates weekly schedules - Conducts weekly inventory, purchases, waste, and perpetual reconciliation in accordance with company policies and procedures - Maximized profits by delivering an outstanding customer service.
Technical Support Representative (TSR)
Expert Global Solution - Quezon City, PhilippinesOtherJune 2014 - February 2015 · 9 months
- Greeted inbound calls with the highest standards of courtesy and professionalism; remaining committed to the achievement of those quality standards by guaranteeing that each customer's concerns were skillfully resolved. - Ensured troubleshooting guidelines were executed appropriately by accurately capturing customer product complaints within company's margin of error standard - Implemented streamlined resolution process which proactively addressed customer issues. - Ensured the customer's sense of confidentiality at all times while accessing their secured accounts. - Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of all company products and services, that includes handsets, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. - Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of all company products and services, that includes handsets, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. - Promoted and exemplified the values and behaviors of Expert Global Solution Organization
Outlet Waiter and Cahier
Discovery Suites Hotel - Manila, PhilippinesF&B serviceNovember 2011 - October 2012 · 12 months
- Solved any issues or complaints from clientele, often thinking outside of the box to solve any unusual problems. - Managed multiple tasks at a time including multiple people, transactions, and orders all while making sure they were organized to assure efficiency. - Worked in a team environment and had opportunity to train new employees as they were hired - Set and reached individual goals as a server and as a team for servers - Maintained a clean atmosphere, was responsible to keep area clean, and help clean other areas if there was slow time
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
St. James College - Quezon City, PhilippinesJune 2004 - April 2008
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analyzing P
- Attention to details
- Customer Service Skils
- Decision making
- Effective listening skill
- Effective teamwork
- Estimating Project Workload
- F&B sales
- Organizing task
- Self Motivated