Join Hosco and view Maria-Alexandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
The possibility to interact with people from many different cultures encouraged me to explore all the opportunities in the Hospitality Industry. As a result, I have become an international student at University College of Northern Denmark.
Guest Services Trainee
The Club at Admirals Cove - Jupiter, FL, United StatesGuest RelationsAugust 2018 - Now · 4 months
Seaside Hotels - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainF&B serviceJuly 2016 - October 2016 · 4 months
• daily restaurant and bar tasks: service to customer, wine service, generating payment tickets, taking orders. • work certificate: “Miss Nita quickly adapted to the workflow of her department” (Nicole Schaffers, GM).
Customer Service and Tour Operator Intern
S.C ''Teleajenul Tour'' S.R.L - Ploiești, RomaniaCustomer ServiceJune 2014 - August 2014 · 3 months
• Accountancy • Promoting programs, offers and vacation packages to customers • Supervisor activities in partnership with suppliers and partners • Upgrading strategies to the market requests by innovation and changes in the organization • Business communication
F.E. ''Novel Tea'' S.R.L. - Ploiești, RomaniaSales & MarketingOctober 2013 - June 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• production deployment, business and economics proposals in the company. • creating advertising campaigns. • cooperation with advertising and market analyse agencies using their services.
Business Administration and Management
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos - Móstoles, SpainJanuary 2018 - May 2018
Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) - Aalborg, DenmarkSeptember 2017 - Now
• Main subjects studied: HR/Competence development, Forecasting and Revenue Management , Cultural Awareness and Customer Relations, Leadership and Personnel Law.
AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) - Aalborg, DenmarkSeptember 2015 - June 2017
• AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. • Acquired competencies to perform development work, daily operations, coordination work in the tourism, hotel and restaurant, sport and event industries.
RomanianNative or fluent100%
- 5 star hotel service
- Accounting software
- Cusomer service
- Effective communicator
- Excellent guest relation
- Good decision maker
- Handle complain guest
- Hotel strategy
- Information researching
- Multicultural experience
- On job training
- Problem solver
- Spa booker
- Strong leadership skills
- Time managment