Join Hosco and view Maria-Alexandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Blends academic training in business administration, service, hospitality and tourism management with hands-on experience in the industry - guest services, marketing, human resources and food and beverage operations. First-class graduate with a study on how to improve seasonal employee's satisfaction and engagement in order to reduce turnover and its related costs - as a part of Bachelor's thesis in International Hospitality Management.
2 years and 11 months
Guest Services Trainee
The Club at Admirals Cove - Jupiter, FL, United StatesGuest RelationsAugust 2018 - May 2019 · 10 months
• Experiencing each of the Club's departments, gaining in-depth knowledge of the inner-workings of a prestigious private country club in the U.S., and the essential, pivotal role played by front desk operations, upon which each department relies. • Attending classes in Human Resources, Training and Development, Communications, Leadership, Accounting, etc.
Seaside Hotels - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainF&B serviceJuly 2016 - October 2016 · 4 months
• Welcomed guests and worked around several areas of the department. • Multi-tasked under pressure by providing excellent customer service to more than 600 customers. • Improved flexibility while adapting plans to changing circumstances and work situations along with intercultural communication skills. • Daily restaurant and bar tasks: service to customer, wine service, generating payment tickets, taking orders. • Work certificate: “Miss Nita quickly adapted to the workflow of her department” (Nicole Schaffers, GM).
F.E. ''Novel Tea'' S.R.L. - Ploiești, RomaniaSales & MarketingOctober 2013 - June 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• production deployment, business and economics proposals in the company. • creating advertising campaigns. • cooperation with advertising and market analyse agencies using their services.
Customer Service and Tour Operator Intern
S.C ''Teleajenul Tour'' S.R.L - Ploiești, RomaniaCustomer ServiceJune 2014 - August 2014 · 3 months
• Accountancy • Promoting programs, offers and vacation packages to customers • Supervisor activities in partnership with suppliers and partners • Upgrading strategies to the market requests by innovation and changes in the organization • Business communication
Business Administration and Management
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos - Móstoles, SpainJanuary 2018 - May 2018
Erasmus+ Programme • Developed cultural awareness and open-mindedness. • Gained extensive knowledge of subjects such as Strategic Management and Corporate Politics - analysed, formulated, evaluated, and implemented strategies in organisations withing Spain through case studies; Commercial Negotiation Techniques - improved the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively in economic-corporate scenarios.
Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) - Aalborg, DenmarkSeptember 2017 - January 2019
• Acquired competences to work in day-to-day operations, development, administration and management in an international work environment in the hospitality industry. • Developed strong research skills and techniques: recognizing research problems, critical thinking and reviewing, documenting and reporting. • Bachelor's Degree Project: A study of seasonal employees' engagement with the purpose of reducing turnover and its related costs. • Main subjects studied: HR/Competence development, Forecasting and Revenue Management , Cultural Awareness and Customer Relations, Leadership and Personnel Law.
AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) - Aalborg, DenmarkSeptember 2015 - June 2017
• AP Degree in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. • Acquired competencies to perform development work, daily operations, coordination work in the tourism, hotel and restaurant, sport and event industries.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 02nd 1996
- 5 star hotel service
- Accounting software
- Cusomer service
- Effective communicator
- Excellent guest relation
- Good decision maker
- Handle complain guest
- Hotel strategy
- Information researching
- Multicultural experience
- On job training
- Problem solver
- Spa booker
- Strong leadership skills
- Time managment