Join Hosco and view Maria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Maria. I am looking for management training opportunities in Singapore, Indonesia, and USA. Recently, I have just graduated from University of Adelaide, Australia, majoring in Global Food Studies. During my studies in Australia, I actively involved in various International Students events. I was selected to be one of Events Coordinator over there. My strong hospitality background is derived from my undergraduate study in César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
I have been searching for experience in different countries for the past 6 years, including Japan, Switzerland, Singapore, Indonesia, and Australia. I am reliable, observant, and enthusiastic. I am willing to put extra effort in ensuring customer satisfaction.
Now, I am ready to face new challenges in a brand new environment.
University of Adelaide - South Australia, AustraliaAdministration & GeneralMarch 2015 - September 2015
• Plan, manage, and execute ISC’s weekly Friday Cultural Night for international students • Liaise with cultural representatives and university staff members which will be involved in the event • Coordinate volunteers and participants to ensure the practice of health and safety regulations
Service and Reservation Agent
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore - South Australia, AustraliaF&B otherJuly 2012 - December 2012
• Up-selling the products within the 5 star hotel property, including: restaurants, menus, promotions/offers and loyalty card • Answer all incoming calls and take reservations for Food & Beverage Outlets within the hotel property • Maintain constant communication, customer relations and handle customer requests
Patara Fine Thai Cuisine - South Australia, AustraliaF&B serviceJune 2011 - December 2011
• Escorting guests to tables, serving customers, and clearing and setting up tables • Take customer's orders’ details, serve food and beverages and accept payments • Maintain an inventory of beverages, such as soft drinks, wines and liquors
Master of Global Food & Agricultural Business
The University of Adelaide - AustraliaMarch 2014 - December 2015
Bachelor of International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandOctober 2010 - October 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business Management
Washington State University, School of Hospitality Business ManagementOctober 2010 - September 2013
IndonesianNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Illustrator