Join Hosco and view Maria Concetta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hospitality Professional, Food and beverage Consultant & Trainer
Hospitality Consultant and Trainer
“Sunny Heart Academy of Excellence” - Valladolid, SpainConsultingJune 2018 - Now · 8 months
Contracted for training Food and Beverage and Housekeeping for The THOMAS COOK “Sunny Heart Academy of Excellence” (August 2018). www.sunnyheartacademy.com/who-we-are/our-experts
Food and Beverage and Hotel Operations Consultant and Trainer
E & E Impulsadora de Negocios, C.A. - Caracas, VenezuelaConsultingJanuary 2013 - June 2018 · 5 years and 6 months
• International Business Consultant in Restaurant and Food and Beverage, Hotel management and operations. • Project Manager for new hotel and Restaurant projects and personnel training. • Hospitality Consultant for opening and new units of business like industrial catering, restaurant services. • Responsible for managerial strategies and methodologies, develop quality standards manuals of procedures, hotel and tourism, quality manuals and programs of security and health in the food industry. • Responsible for application of cost control, sales and marketing strategies, general operations, administration, purchasing, trade and resources. • Coaching, counseling and performance appraisal processes, executive coaching in the General Services, Restaurant, Catering, Night Clubs, food & Beverage industry. Trainer for Food Cost and Restaurant Marketing courses at Universidad Catolica Andres Bello UCAB
Food Services Operations Manager
Servicios Alservi, C.A. - Caracas, VenezuelaAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2009 - December 2012 · 3 years and 4 months
• Manage company operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the Key Result Areas (client service, employees, sales/marketing, and profit/financial control). • Responsible for setting goals and objectives, monitoring general expenses and handling financial aspects of the organization. • Consistently deliver results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the company by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, clients and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies. • Handle the task of generating and implementing innovative marketing activities. • Monitor and oversee client service function to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve guest complaints in a timely manner. People under my supervision: 150
Hotel Operations Manager
The Hotel - Caracas, VenezuelaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2009 - September 2009 · 9 months
• Manage, coordinate, and direct the hotel operation to achieve maximum profitability • Set goals, perform labor expense control, control of general expenses and resolve guest related issues in accordance with the company goals. • Ensure guest satisfaction, protect the financial aspects of the business and maintain the building. • Review the relation of daily, weekly and monthly sales of the hotel. Carry out banking transactions. • Supervise the facilities of the hotel. To present/display budgets to the partners of the hotel for expenses greater by repairs and modifications of structure of the hotel. • Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
Food & Beverage Operations Consultant
Pestana Hotel Group - Caracas, VenezuelaConsultingMarch 2008 - October 2008 · 9 months
Contract as a consultant for food and beverage opening department of the Pestana Caracas Hotel & Suites (A 5 start hotel).
Food & Beverage Manager
hotel Palazzo dei Priori - Siena, ItalyF&B otherMarch 2003 - February 2005 · 1 year and 12 months
• Responsible for planning menu, promotions and events and parties. • Take all the responsibility of entire operations of catering managers and food and beverage department. • Price out of all menus for catering, room service and restaurant. • Responsible for bringing food cost and wage budgets under budget. • Responsible for cost controlling for entire food and beverage department.
Ambassador hotels - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralMay 2000 - December 2001 · 1 year and 8 months
• Four stars business hotel, 100 guestrooms, large function facilities, and one food and beverage outlet. • Help Manage the Reception team to ensure that our guests received exceptional service and want to return. • Performed day to day running of Reception, ensuring check in and check outs ran smoothly and to all Excellence Hotels standards. • Performed other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Unimet - Caracas, VenezuelaNovember 2013 - November 2014
ICIF -Italian Culinary Institute For Foreigners - Costigliole d'Asti, ItalyMarch 2001 - February 2002
Master in Italian Cuisine and Enology
Associate in Science
daytona Beach Community College - Daytona Beach, FL, United StatesMay 1980 - May 1982
Trave & Tourism Management
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- 5 star hotel service
- B2C marketing
- Business Strategy
- F&B management
- High quality standard
- hotel opening
- Hotel training
- Italian food
- Knowledge about wines
- MS Office
- Multicultural customers
- On job training
- Project planning
- Strong leadership skills