Join Hosco and view María's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have many passions, but I greatly enjoy dealing with clients. Selling, negotiating, making the best deals in accordance to every customer, that motivates me and makes me enjoy my work.
People characterize me as a person with a lot of motivation and energy. My former directors and mentors have trained me to give the best and everything of myself in my professional and personal development.
Connect with me if you think we are professionaly in accordance!
Tengo muchas pasiones, pero disfruto en gran medida el trato con el cliente. Vender, negociar, realizar los mejores acuerdos, teniendo en cuenta la importancia de cada uno de esos clientes, esto es lo que me motiva y me hace disfrutar de mi trabajo.
Me caracterizan como una persona con mucha motivación y energía. Mis antiguos directores y compañeros me han entrenado y capacitado para dar todo y lo mejor de mi misma en mi desempeño laboral y personal.
Conecta conmigo si crees que tenemos sinergias profesionales!
4 years and 9 months
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Indigo Barcelona Intercontinental Hotels - Barcelona, SpainOtherFebruary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 1 month
- Registering guests (in and out). - Manage guest's complaints and give proper follow up and report to management. - Concierge service (booking tours, transfers, giving out general information to guests regarding the city, activities and others). - Manage online and phone reservations. - Perform cashiering/bill settlements and issuing invoices. - Upselling of rooms and others. - Control of Front Desk email (to and from guests, suppliers, changes in bookings, requests and others) - Ensure guest satisfaction.
Playitas Resort - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainAdministration & GeneralMarch 2017 - November 2017 · 10 months
- Receive and execute Events orders and ensure all personnel is informed and aware of their duties. - Organize daily services with staff. - Review and control of stock and materials of service and dinning area of bar, restaurant and banquets. - Greet, allocate and send off clients as well as advise on menus and drinks. - Supervise correct set up and function of point of sales. - Perform and train in the work done in front of the client (flambé, cut, carve, de-spruce, etc.). - Supervise the billing as well as balance and settlement of the cash/credit card flow of the day. - Collaborate in the training of the staff.
RESET Restaurante - Madrid, SpainF&B serviceDecember 2015 - February 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
- Ensure correct performance in the service and dinning area. - Control of stock of Food, beverages and materials. - Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the facilities. - Mantain communication with the kitchen regarding the elaboration and presentation of the dishes. - Receive and greet all clients and ensure their satisfaction with the product and service. - Advice guests of all and any possible events in order to increase revenue. - Creating weekly/monthly schedules service personnel. - Making orders of products and materials with different suppliers.
Relais & Châteaux - Oviedo, SpainEventsMarch 2015 - July 2015 · 6 months
- Full control and supervision of F&B staff, dinning and service area and equipment. - Hiring and management of staff, including schedules, punctuality, quality of uniforms, motivation and training of staff. - Follow up of all events (first contact, requirements, budget specifications, service order, tables set up, food delivery, guest satisfaction inquiry after the event). - Guest relations with all guests to enquire about the food quality, client service and overall satisfaction. - Take immediate action if any complaint received. Take any and all feedback in order to ensure satisfaction with food and service. - Duties of sommelier.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Playitas Resorts - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainF&B otherFebruary 2014 - February 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
- Elaboration of reports of costs, sales analysis, budgets, plans and actions for new projects, cross-selling reports, personnel control reports and overall - daily operation reports. - Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures - Ensure compliance of company standards. - Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team. - Manage all guest queries efficiently and it's proper follow up and report to the management. - Develop menus with other members of the F&B team. - Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue.
Post Grado en Gestion de Eventos y Protocolo
Agorastur Gijón - Gijón, SpainJanuary 2015 - January 2017
Diplomatura en International Hotel Management
Vatel Madrid (Spain) [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Madrid, SpainJanuary 2010 - January 2013
Grado Superior en Restauración
IES Escuela de la Comunidad de Madrid - Madrid, SpainJanuary 2008 - January 2010
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Able to deal with stress
- capacidad de adaptación
- Capacidad organizativa
- Good at multitasking
- Good communication
- Good computer skills
- Guest Relations
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Stong team work
- Strong customer service
- Work efficiently