Join Hosco and view Maria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I hold a degree in Electronic Engineering. As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated 2 years of experience to working with customer service area, demonstrating passion to deliver high quality of customer experience, follow up skills, hardworking attitude, outgoing personality, team work and passion to exceed the guest expectations. Ensuring that all my tasks complied with high quality standards I have been able to successfully identify solutions to recurring any issues just to ensure the guest satisfaction.
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsSeptember 2018 - Now · 3 months
• Assist Guest Service Executives in their daily work and to deal with any problems or guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner. • Monitor performance of Guest Service Executives and provide feedback & coaching to ensure they are maintaining defined hotel standards • Maintain high standards of efficiency on collecting arrival times and departure times by assisting and coaching the team on pre-arrival calls or departure calls • Assist in scheduling colleagues effectively, including track of extra hours when approved and all types of leaves • Prepare GIS for top VIPs • Efficiently allocate colleagues to different task to maximize productivity of the department • Be aware of the departmental budget and assist in maximizing room revenue, at the same time as departmental expenses are kept under control
Guest Relation Executive Lobby Ambassador
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsJanuary 2018 - August 2018 · 8 months
Meeting & greeting guest coming to the hotel and restaurants. • Offering towels and drinks to all checking in guest • Escorting to suites while explaining all hotel facilities • Prepare next day's VIP arrival list, along with amenities requisition • Check arrival list for the following day, allocate rooms for VIP guests and guests with special requests. • Order and ensure timely delivery of amenities for all arrivals and in-house VIP and suite guests. • Inspect the rooms of all VIP and suite guests prior to their arrival at the hotel. Update and maintain guest history files. • Attend to special requests made by VIP and suite guests prior to, during or after their stay. • Prepare the daily guest amenity list and distribute it to the respective department. • Prepare and distribute the daily guest amenity list, Guest remarks and update feedback into the profile. • Prepare special letters and welcome letters for all VIP guests
COMMERCIAL HELANE - Caracas, VenezuelaRetailOctober 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services and explain the use and advantage of merchandise to customers • Answered customers queries and concerns • Demonstrated live working of items • Prepared sales and accepted payment through cash and Debit/credit card • Keeps management informed submitting activity and daily results reports. • Assisted in display of merchandise and Maintained sales records for inventory control.
UDEFA - Caracas, VenezuelaApril 2012 - February 2016
Skills for planning and implementation of activities of preventive maintenance and corrective inherent to equipment and instrumentation control systems.
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Commitment and dedication
- Customer Service Skils
- good organizational skills
- Good time management
- Very good communication