Join Hosco and view Marie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly competent and motivated hospitality, food and beverage professional with 7 years of industry experience. A dedicated, hard working and team oriented individual with effective involvement in departments management planning and operation. Performing and efficiently managing multiple responsibilities.
8 years and 5 months
Rixos Saadiyat Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2019 - August 2019 · 7 months
• Participate in service as necessary • Develop and implement policies and procedures • Manage the organization as well as the service of the banquets • Counsel, guide and instruct assigned personnel in the proper performance of their duties • Prepare and coordinate the periodical performance reviews of assigned personnel • Maintain an efficient program of scheduling to ensure a high standard of service • Act immediately on all customer complaints to ensure that corrections are made and solutions are found when possible • Prepare monthly reports showing the results of the F&B department • Be aware of the trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement • Ensure the security in all areas under your control and ensure that the hygiene standards are maintained • Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
AL Forsan International Sports Resort - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherMay 2013 - December 2018 · 5 years and 8 months
• Receive restaurant reservations and ensure maximum up selling • Prepare reservation update daily • Update regularly the Food & Beverage database • Handle telephone inquiries regarding the promotions run by the restaurants in a polite and courteous manner and as per standards fixed by Resort • Prepare memos, correspondence, emails and letters internal and external • Follow up the reports required from the Food & Beverage Outlets • Handle and coordinate F&B Banquet Events to Sales Department • Preparing Daily Sales Report to F&B Manager • Handling F&B Manager calendar and appointments/ meetings • Follow up purchasing request related to food and beverage • Coordinating with Executive Chef for sales mix and marketing
Hostess and Waitress
Yas Viceroy Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2011 - March 2013 · 2 years and 2 months
• Consists of serving professionally and politely on what’s provided by the guests • Includes dealing with high profiled guests, working in a team, working under pressure without supervision, negotiating with customers and problem solving that involves team effort. • Provides friendly and energetic service to a demanding business clientele at an upscale hotel and restaurant. • Responsible in doing daily sales report. • Attends the daily Food and Beverage Manager’s communication briefing during the day off of the Manager. • Entrusts in handling monthly tips and providing report as well. • Responsible in doing proposal for the outlet’s renovation as well as it’s maintenance • Cashiering, and hygiene in charge • In-charge of the operation in the absence of the Supervisor • Conducts training as per Standard
University of Batangas - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementMay 2005 - June 2009
Native or fluent
Date of birth
November 14th 1988
- -Computer skills
- Good problem solver
- Good time management
- Team work