Join Hosco and view Marie-Gil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Passionate about the world of hospitality and marketing, I am ready to take on a new challenge in this field.
Planhotel Hospitality Group - MaldivesSales & MarketingFebruary 2018 - Now · 12 months
Coordinated all marketing activities for Diamonds Resorts Thudufushi and Diamonds Resorts Athuruga, including managing all social media channels, public relations, communications and internal events. Coordinated new strategies to up-sell guests and promote additional experiences to increase revenues. • Standardized resort collateral and created brand standards to enhance brand image and promote it internally and externally. • Created new content and concepts on a regular basis to increase performance of social media strategies and created a monthly report to analyze results and identify new strategies. • Coordinated press visits and influencer stays, and created press releases to increase exposure locally and internationally.
Marketing Coordinator Intern
Pacific Resort Hotel Group - Cook IslandsSales & MarketingMarch 2017 - September 2017 · 8 months
● Creation, activation, and reporting of social media strategies across various platforms ● Coordination and enhancement of direct marketing programs, including editing, writing and scheduling of EDMs and press releases ● Creation of internal and external print and interactive collateral using InDesign, Photoshop, and iMovie ● Contribution to the creation of the new website and updating of content on a regular basis ● Production of various analytics reports, including competitor and performance analysis
Front Desk Receptionist & Marketing Assistant
Auberge Handfield - Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, CanadaSales & MarketingJune 2015 - August 2016 · 1 year and 3 months
● Evaluated different companies’ offerings and supervised the integration of an online reservation platform for the restaurants ● Incorporated social media platforms in the current marketing strategy and created content on a frequent basis ● Assisted in the planning and running of events, including conventions, banquets, and weddings ● Proposed and implemented various web, social media, and B2B marketing strategies
Certificate in Hospitality Management
eCornell | Online Learning by Cornell UniversityMay 2016 - August 2016
Bachelor of Commerce - Major in Marketing
McGill - Montreal, CanadaSeptember 2013 - December 2016
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word