Join Hosco and view Marie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m currently in Bangkok and i’m actively searching a job there. Indeed, as a graduated student in Wine & Spirits MBA from Vatel Bordeaux, France; I’m looking for a job opportunity in the wine or hospitality sector in promotion and events.
I remain at your disposal for any further information.
Assistant F&B Manager
Restaurant du Golfe - Tizzano, Sartène, FranceF&B serviceJuly 2018 - August 2018 · 2 months
- Making important decisions during “crisis situations” - Training of new employees - Development of customer loyalty
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Samazeuilh & Cie - Wine trade house - Bordeaux, FranceSales & MarketingJanuary 2018 - June 2018 · 6 months
- Creation of new marketing strategy through competitive and price studies - Realizing new promotional campaigns for new sale supports and product designs (ProWein, Rewards) - Development of the company turnover by dealing with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on new sale orders during “Wine Primeurs 2017” - Represent the Château during tasting events as “Primeurs 2017” - Budgetisation of Château Recougne oenotourism project
Guest Relations Agent
InterContinental Malta - Saint Julian's, MaltaGuest RelationsMay 2015 - October 2015 · 6 months
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences - Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating - Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones - Deal with complaints and find out the best solution
Front Office Receptionist
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels - Brussels, BelgiumFront Office receptionNovember 2014 - May 2015 · 7 months
- Using oral and written communication skills to register and accommodate guests - Processing cash and credit card payments - Maintaining updated information on room availability, reservations and guest messages
Banquet & Event Agent
Hotel BLOOM! - Brussels, BelgiumEventsMarch 2014 - May 2014 · 4 months
- Organizational skills and attention to details - Handle multiple event projects in the same time - Work under pressure
Hôtel Métropole, Brussels - Brussels, BelgiumF&B serviceNovember 2013 - February 2014 · 4 months
- Work and be organized within a team - Able to make food recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages - Perfectly learns menu items and describes them appropriately to patrons
International Hospitality Management MBA - Wine & Spirits Speciality
Vatel Bordeaux, Hotel & Tourism Business School - Bordeaux, FranceNovember 2016 - October 2018
MBA YEAR 1: BASICS OF WINE AND SPIRITS MANAGEMENT - Introduction to the main French wine regions, Serving wine in restaurants, Food and Wine Pairing - Overview of French wine & spirit regions - Wine market organization in France - Wine tasting techniques - Wine and Spirits Management courses: Sales & Marketing, Finance, Economy, HR, Law I Operational management of Wine and Spirits activities. - Specialized management courses: corporate strategy, supply chain management, Entrepreneurship MBA YEAR 2: WINE AND SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT COURSES - Overview of European wine regions - Detailed study of European wine-producing regions - Matching wine and food, Overview of the main wine producing regions in the world - Specialized management courses: corporate strategy, supply chain management, information systems, Entrepreneurship - Thesis and research project
International Hospitality & Management Bachelor Degree
Vatel Brussels - Brussels, BelgiumSeptember 2013 - July 2016
1st year: - Introduced to marketing, human resources, administration and professional culture, and become seasoned to catering, culinary production techniques, banquet constraints, unexpected events in receptions or seminars. - 4 months internship in English speaking country 2nd year : - Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Computer Sciences, Legal culture, Economy of tourism, Economic environment, Current events in the hospitality industry, Oral Communication, Nutrition, Worldwide wine vintages, Professional practices - Practical training weeks in Brussels Hotels and Restaurants. - Gain self confidence - 6 months internship in a foreign country 3rd year: - Cost control, Taxation, Computer Sciences, Career project, Multicultural Management, Hospitality Sales, Geopolitics, Tourism and Travelling, Managerial experience. - Team management project: develop analytical capabilities upon the knowledge accumulated, devise strategies and take their first decisions.
Baccalauréat Economic & Social
Lycée Saint-Ouen - Pont-Audemer, FranceSeptember 2012 - September 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Good relation
- Good team work
- Knowledge about wines
- Public relation
- Team motivator