Join Hosco and view Marilyn's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Licenciada en Administración y Negocios Internacionales. Trilingüe: dominio de los idiomas Español, Italiano e Inglés. Profesional con más de dos años de experiencia en el sector minero, con cultura de servicio al cliente, capacidad de sostener buenas relaciones interpersonales, altamente responsable, orientada a objetivos y con buena disposición para aprender.
Welcome Desk Intern
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionApril 2018 - Now · 10 months
Front Office trainee
Hilton Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - April 2018 · 3 months
CONSORCIO MINERO HORIZONTE S.A. - Lima District, PeruManagementMay 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 3 months
• Maintaining effective and well organized the Managerial documents and its internal and external communications. • Attending opportunely to the requirements of the Manager and his subordinates • To assist the Managers and technical visits inside the Mining Unit. • To elaborate weekly executive reports of operations for the Operation Management. • In charge of generating requirements of purchases of materials, generations of vouchers of exit of fixed and / or material assets in the logistic system, and to follow-up of the approvals. • To elaborate the programming flight of the personnel and emergency flights. • Coordinating with the area of Transport the programming of mobile units for the movement of the personnel. • Communicating to the personnel of the mining the programming of flights and the managerial dispositions. • In charge of the activities of the management area. • Managing videoconference room
COLEGIO DE INGENIEROS DEL PERU CDLL - Trujillo, PeruAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2014 - May 2015 · 9 months
• Managing the area of arbitration and survey of the company. • To receipts and to process all the documentation of the area organizing and to coordinating courses and ceremonies of the area. • Managing cases and processes of the arbitration area. • Attending and to solving clients doubts and supporting the other areas of the company.
Master in Hotel Business Management
Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2017 - September 2018
Graduated in Intenational Business Administration
UNIVERSIDAD PRIVADA DEL NORTE - Trujillo, PeruMarch 2008 - July 2013
BTEC FIRST Diploma for ICT Practitioner
SOUTHFIELDS COMMUNITY COLLEGE - London, United KingdomSeptember 2006 - July 2007
INSTITUTO D’ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE MARIA MONTESSORI - Rome, ItalySeptember 2001 - July 2006
ItalianNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to empathize
- English language
- Good team worker
- Highly adaptable
- Intercultural Skills
- Italian language
- Passionate and committed