Join Hosco and view Marina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I consider myself a responsible person willing to grow and improve.
My talents are: creaivity, empathy, extroversion, I am organized, helpful and attentive.
I love working in multicultural teams, hosting people and looking after details because people is one of my passions and I love making them feel special.
I truly believe that being proactive, enthusiastic and always willing to learn will make you able to achieve whatever you want either in your personal or professional life.
My objective as a professional of the sector is to create experiences for guests and be able to successfully develop any task.
Hostess, promoter and saleswoman.
Casanovas Selecció - Terrassa, SpainEventsDecember 2009 - Now
Participation in different fairs and festivals of Terrassa: “La Fira del Bolet”, “Fira Modernista de Terrassa”, “Jazz Terrassa”, “Fira Denim Terrassa” y Terrassa Shopping Night, Sell and inform about the product.
Hotel Miramar Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainReservationsJune 2016 - September 2016
• Process reservations by mail and telephone • Inform the guest about the hotel’s facilities, types of rooms, packs, rates and occupancy as well as taking care of their special requests. • Telephonic assistance to the in-house, and possible guests, requests. • Support to front office with lost and found objects. • Coworking with housekeeping regarding special occasions guests requests. • Contact with the different agencies working with the hotel for the following up of their guests. • Preparation of confirmation letters and quotations. • Processes advance deposits on reservations. Program: Tesipro
Conference events Trainee
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center La Mola - Terrassa, SpainEventsMarch 2016 - May 2016
• Review group resume and event orders in preparation for pre-con to familiarize with event details and anticipate any challenges • Creation of all the necessary documents and materian for the screens used during the conferences. • Ensure event orders are accurate in regards to agenda, set-up, timing, flow and F&B • Event operations fith OPERA. • Daily meetings with the reception, allocation and F&B managers to inform abut the events in the hotel during the day. • Inspect function rooms prior to start of event to ensure accurate setups, audio visual requirements, lighting, temperature, internet and phone lines • Manage function room keys for client • Assist meeting planner with other duties as required Program: Opera
Palladium Hotel Group - Terrassa, SpainF&B serviceJune 2015 - September 2015
Guest service and complaint-handling, support to the second of F& B, cocktail making and control inventories.
Masia la Plana - Navas, SpainFront Office conciergeFebruary 2015 - March 2015
Welcoming guests, check in, check out, complaints management, inform about the facilities and the activities to do in the zone, tour guide for the property for the possible individual guests and events.
HTSI- School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi - Barcelona, SpainJanuary 2014 - January 2018
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
CatalanNative or fluent100%
- Luxury Hospitality
- Theater & acting