Join Hosco and view Mario Jr's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Building maintenance engineer.
Crowne plaza riyadh hotel and convention center - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaEngineering & MaintenanceJuly 2017 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
• Works with superiors in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets. • Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work on the hotel premises, including any new additions/extensions to the hotel or any other properties maintained by the hotel. • Advises improvements to the present system in order to optimize the operating efficiency and economy of the said system • Participates in hotel Energy Conservation Program. • Attends to all work requests and repairs and maintenance works. • Provides special expertise to all repair and maintenance of various engineering equipment, plants and systems. • Takes responsibility for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water-treatment plants, sewage-treatment plants and electricity generators, electric lights and power, CCTV, telephone, TV, fire and safety equipment, Schneider BMS and systems. • Prepares spare parts lists for engineering requirements. • Prepares detailed annual maintenance plan and periodic maintenance requirements for each respective item. • Prepares monthly Maintenance Status Report.
Robinsons Malls - Ilocos Region, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceMay 2016 - June 2017 · 1 year and 2 months
• In charge of preparing and supervising Preventive Maintenance for all equipment and facilities in Mall. • Preparation of monthly water and electricity consumption reports. • Experienced in building Mechanical design and in building construction such as monitoring of work and punch listing. • Implementation of routine PM checks including vibration & temperature inspections on designated rotating equipment and ensuring logging or recording of all readings; includes preliminary assessment and reportage on as found condition. • Reviewing and evaluating construction plan. • Conducting inspection for constructing tenant space. • Detail checking of as-built plan. • Preparing Technical Reports. • Knowledgeable in HVAC, GEN-SET, FIRE PROTECTION, PLUMBING
Pyro Asia Philippines inc. - Manila, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2015 - March 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
• Responsible for the supervision and execution of fire protection system activities based on contract schedule on conformity with the standards set by the company. • Organize resources, activities and workers according to the nature of task and responsibilities to ensure timely completion of the project. Monitor and reports daily status and accomplishment of project. • To ensure that all the fire alarm system are installed properly and are in good working condition. • Attending meetings, compiling report data and supporting presentations to managers and clients • Performing site inspections and generating field reports. • Coordinating fire protection features with other disciplines. • Perform pipe threading and actual pipe lay outing.
ROHM Semiconductor - Carmona, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceJuly 2014 - January 2015 · 7 months
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines such as Taping machine, Mechanical Printing machines. • Perform bench work activities. • Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service • Perform mechanic skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic. • Troubleshooting and repair of production machines. • Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments like pneumatic cylinders, solenoid valves, etc. • Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service. • Perform regular preventive on machines, equipment. • Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Ayala property management corporation - Manila, PhilippinesEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2013 - April 2014 · 8 months
• Provide technical assistant to the property manager. • Ensure equipment reliability. • Prepare cost estimate and scope of work. • Perform utilities monitoring and submit report. • Spearhead maintenance group.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical engineering
UNIVERSITY OF LUZON - Ilocos Region, PhilippinesJune 2008 - November 2012
Graduate of 5-year Mechanical engineering and passed the board of mechanical engineering. License mechanical engineer.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Machine troubleshooting, Management