Join Hosco and view Mark Argen's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced professional in Office Administration with a demonstrated history of working in Hospitality and Sales industry; Skilled in Negotiation, Customer / Team Service Orientation, Communication, Dynamic and Knowledgeable of relevant computer applications i.e. ; Microsoft Office/Nav/POS, Autoline, CRM application, Opera, Switchboard and System Troubleshooting graduated from Southern Luzon State University of the Philippines
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJuly 2014 - July 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Responsible for all communication, in – going and out- going thus maintaining the hotel image • Ensure proper functioning of telephone equipment in the hotel at all times and to implement correct telephone operating procedures • To assist the guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office duties, as per the internal procedures • Service out-going calls and supplies proper connections • Courteously receive and properly route incoming calls • Handle any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible • Following up guest comments by trying to find a solution for every problem raised • Project a good image of the hotel by establishing good P.R through the telephone • Assist guests when necessary e.g. calling for doctor, obtaining the telephone number etc • Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system • Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services • Provides information about hotel services to guests • Monitors automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment • Trains or assists with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties • Adheres to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures • Keeps records of calls placed and received by all departments and recording the call charges • Make sure back office supplies are fully stocked and maintain inventory to avoid loss • Work in a safe manner with proper handling and lifting • Follow instructions accurately from management • Ensure cleanliness of the back office as protocol • Coordinate with agents, team leaders, supervisor or managers regarding the guest requests • Be an ambassador by promoting the hotel, restaurant, lounge, gift shops, etc. • Utilizing all available resources, follow up on previous shift requests are pending issues • Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag, personal appearance and other grooming standards must comply with the hotel standard
Southern Luzon State University - Lucena, PhilippinesJune 2004 - May 2009
FilipinoNative or fluent100%
- Data processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Passion for customer care