Join Hosco and view Mark Ryan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Kuredu Island Resort and Spa - Malé, MaldivesF&B kitchenNovember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
1. Monitor and “drive” Resort food safety plan. Ensuring the accurate and proper completion of all required practices and documentation pertaining to: Supplier Specifications Recommend design and structure of Food Storage, Preparation and Service Premises Personal Hygiene Food Temperature Controls Cleaning, Disinfection and Waste Management Pest Control Food Sampling Storage and Stock Control Staff Training Customer Complaints Traceability of Products Sickness Reporting- Guest and Employee Visitors- Supplier Audits 2. Conduct monthly internal audits ensuring Resort food safety plan is being followed. Give feedback to relevant team members. Liaise closely with Executive Chef and Food Beverage Manager giving regular updates and progress reports. Share minutes with all CCR HACCP administrators for reference 3. Conduct regular random temperature/time checks of displayed buffet foods 4. Schedule and chair HACCP committee meetings in a timely and regular fashion 5. Schedule and conduct random food samples for laboratory testing. Liaise with engineering to send with water samples 6. Monitor food preparation areas ensuring safe practices are being adhered to 7. Monitor kitchen cleaning schedules liaise with Chief Steward 8. Monitor rotation of stock (First In First Out)- Liaise with Chef/Supervisors/Storekeeper 9. Monitor storage and delivery procedures (Supply Vessel) liaise with Storekeeper/Launch Section 10. Monitor sanitizing procedures, liaise with Chief Steward 11. Monitor delivery of goods between outlets 12. Monitor requisition process 13. Display flow charts linked to buffet menu items highlighting the CCP (Critical Control Points) Collate standard recipes, index to flow charts. Liaise with Executive Chef 14. Regular physical inspections of perishable items in the store room liaise with Storekeeper 15. Write and submit any relevant food safety SOP for submission to HACCP Committee 16. Be aware of fire procedures and awareness for the kitchen operation 17. Regularly monitor training needs and conduct sessions when required. Record and submit for Executive Chef verification 18. Attend and contribute to daily departmental briefing highlighting issues of concern 19. Formatting monthly reports to Executive Chef, General Manager and CCR 20. Be active in assisting Resort trainers to effectively plan and deliver to have all food handlers attend and pass level 1, food safety training. Keep appropriate attendance records 21. Attend and participate in periodical CCR HACCP meetings and share best practice ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Close liaison with Purchasing Department regarding product delivery condition and suppliers of concern. 2. Monitor various kitchen duties as required for further knowledge and awareness 3. Good computer skills (excel, word and power point) 4. Good organizational skills. 5. Continuous improvement in Knowledge of HACCP systems and good knowledge
Hygiene Officer Head
Palma Hospitality Group Llc - Doha, QatarF&B otherFebruary 2015 - February 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
. Managing Food Safety for the Company. 2. Giving Trainings for all the staff. 3. Implementation, Monitoring and Audits. 4. Facilitate the legalities for the company. 5. Updates for food safety matters. 6. Follow up for the water analysis, food sampling, swabbing and surface swabbing checks for the company premises 7. Counter check with Baladiya the proposed standards for the company (shelf life). 8. Inspection for the Following Premises. Handling Orient Pearl (Nayraben Restaurant, La Toscana Restaurant and Joury Restaurant) Handling Damasca 1 Restaurant (Syrian/ Arabic Cuisine) Handling Mokarabia 1 and 2 (Italian Coffee Shop) Handling Debs W Remman (Lenbanese/ Arabic Cuisine) Handling Lacasa 28 (Italian Cuisine) Handling Earl Of Sandwich (France Franchise) Handling Saladworks (American Franchise) Handling Camilles Ice Cream (American Franchise) Handling Diner Station (Pizza Outlet) Handling Karaki restaurant (Arabic Drink Shop) Handling Remman Cafe (Lebanese Cuisine) Handling Cool De Sac (American Franchise for Kids) Handling Cool Cut (American Franchise) Handling Megapolis an Entertainment Center with Bowling , Billiards, Karaoke Sushi area, Console, Gaming Station, Darts Area, Indoor Golf and etc 9. Reporting for such inspection and audits. 10. Assist the 3rd Party auditors. 11. Pest Control implementation.
Quality Control Coach/ Supervisor
Express Food Corporation - Taif, Saudi ArabiaF&B otherJuly 2012 - September 2014 · 2 years and 3 months
1. Checking the Quality of the product for consumption of the customer. 2. Training for all the employees. 3. Evaluation (monthly, quarterly and yearly) for the employees. 4. Monitoring and documentation. 5. Pest Control Implementation. 6. Assist Company Auditors 7. Implementation of ISO 22000-2005
Al-munajem Cold Store - Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaRetailJanuary 2010 - January 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
Display company products on each designated market
Hearty Beverages Options Inc. - Calamba, PhilippinesOtherNovember 2008 - May 2009 · 7 months
Analyzes liquor and its components, attends to the delivery of chemicals/ raw products, preparing re-agents for laboratory use. 2. Physico-chemico analysis. 3. H2O analysis (demineralized water). 4. Line Sampling and monitoring (production). 5. Act as in-charge in the absence of superior.
Surtec Philippines Incorporated - Santa Rosa, PhilippinesOtherMay 2008 - October 2008 · 6 months
Operates machine for electroplating and inspects products for delivery.
Hearty Beverages Options Inc.
Hearty Beverages Options Inc. - Lumban, PhilippinesOtherOctober 2007 - March 2008 · 6 months
. Acceptance of packaging materials and manufacturing supplies for production and inspects product for delivery.
URC-Sugar Milling Company - Negros Island Region, PhilippinesOtherNovember 2006 - May 2007 · 7 months
1. Crusher Analyst 2. Raw process Analyst 3. Refine Sugar Analyst 4. Chief Analyst
Bachelor in Sugar Technology
Negros State College of Agriculture - Kabankalan, PhilippinesJune 2003 - March 2007
EnglishNative or fluent100%