Join Hosco and view Mateo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
· Highly adaptable, positive, resilient, open to new ideas
· Proven relationship-builder with excellent interpersonal skills
· Personal individual whose strengths include cultural sensitive and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in a multicultural environment
· Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success
· Loyal and dedicated employee with an excellent work record
· Energetic personality consistently praised for my passion for work and upbeat, positive attitude.
· Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts
Bar & Restaurant manager
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceOctober 2018 - Now · 2 months
W Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherMay 2018 - October 2018 · 6 months
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel - Barcelona, SpainAdministration & GeneralAugust 2017 - December 2017 · 5 months
Hoster and Waiter
Martin Berasategui - San Sebastián, SpainF&B serviceMay 2017 - July 2017 · 3 months
Qatar Airways - Doha, QatarF&B serviceDecember 2014 - July 2016 · 1 year and 8 months
Cabin Senior and Premium Flight Attendant.
Qatar Airways - Europort, Rotterdam, NetherlandsOtherJuly 2010 - July 2014 · 4 years and 1 month
Qatar Airways - Doha, QatarF&B serviceJuly 2010 - June 2016 · 5 years and 12 months
Administrative and Financial Assistant
Swiftair S.A - Madrid, SpainAdministration & GeneralJuly 2007 - June 2010 · 2 years and 12 months
Fitness Center Mall San Pedro - San José, Costa RicaFront Office receptionJanuary 2006 - June 2007 · 1 year and 6 months
Master Hospitality Management
Hotel-School Sant Pol de Mar [ HSD ] - Catalonia, SpainMarch 2017 - June 2018
The Master in Hospitality Management, bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Hospitality economics and finance, Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, Strategic management, etc.).
Master F&B Management
Hotel-School Sant Pol de Mar [ HSD ] - Catalonia, SpainMarch 2017 - April 2018
The Master in F&B Management, bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Hospitality economics and finance, Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, Strategic management, etc.).
Airline Cabin Crew
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos - Móstoles, SpainJanuary 2008 - October 2008
Introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines and hospitality. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process. Manage customer interactions in a variety of circumstances, recall emergency and safety procedures.
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%