Join Hosco and view marouene's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a skilled communicator, able to create and maintain an effective learning culture, I have become well versed in adult learning methods and content design thanks to my experience as a university teacher of the English language in France. As a learning and development manager at Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, I have been able to conduct effective training needs analysis to promote employee engagement and satisfaction, while always linking learning outcomes to overall business KPIs. I have always been keen on conducting training internally through designing new training material as needed for effective cost management. In addition, I constantly collaborate with other managers to help them handle training problems, and to create adequate development and succession plans. After less than one year in my position as a Learning & Development manager, I was assigned with the pre-opening team for Movenpick Mansour Eddahbi in Marrakech to be in charge of the recruitment and the training campaigns. Currently employed at Movenpick Resort Marine Spa Sousse in Tunisia, I’m looking for a new challenge as a Learning & Development manager.
Learning & Development Manager
Movenpick resort & marine spa - Sousse, TunisiaHuman ResourcesJuly 2014 - Now · 4 years and 6 months
• Training Needs Analysis • Training Strategy Development • Employee Engagement • Performance Management • Succession planning • Guest Experience Quality Audit • Training budget management
Certificate in Human Resources management
Canadian Lasalle College - Tunis, TunisiaJanuary 2017 - September 2017
Special focus on recruitment, performance management and training strategy
Stendhal University Grenoble III - Grenoble, FranceSeptember 2008 - August 2009
• Special focus on the culture of the Anglo-Saxon world • Teaching methodologies of English as a second language.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Coaching and Mentoring
- content design
- Creativity and innovation
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Good decision maker
- Great communicator
- Hotel strategy
- People leadership
- Stong team work