Join Hosco and view Marta's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the leisure, travel & tourism industry. Strong professional skilled in Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Hospitality Industry, and Event Management.
martaglio.com - Tokyo, JapanOtherMarch 2018 - Now · 9 months
Leidiniai Sportui - LithuaniaOtherApril 2015 - Now · 3 years and 8 months
“1OAK Japan” - Tokyo, JapanCommunicationJune 2018 - September 2018 · 4 months
- Liaised with customers in day to day communication - Developed communication materials, including blog posts, press pitches, media list - Maintained, measured and tracked the effectiveness of ongoing communication campaigns - Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced work environment. - Assisted VIP clients host manager
Maison Kitsuné Show Room - Paris, FranceConsultingSeptember 2017 - September 2017 · 1 month
- Managed samples and line sheets - Maintained the showroom - Assisted management and sales team - Performed customer service duties such as answering phones, coordinating appointments, greeting buyers
Manoush - Saint-Tropez, FranceSales & MarketingJune 2017 - September 2017 · 4 months
- Helped increase sales revenue by assisting the organizer of high profile promotional events - Communicated on a daily basis with high profile customers both in person and virtually - Reported daily to the HQ in Paris - Set and reached sale targets
Receptionist/Reservationist, Events, PR
Bâoli Cannes - Cannes, FranceEventsMay 2016 - June 2016 · 2 months
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills while dealing with high profile clientele - Assisted special events coordinator during Cannes Film Festival 2016 - Worked in a fast-paced environment
BA Recreation and Leisure in Tourism and Leisure (10 out of possible 10)
Lithuanian Sports University - Kaunas, LithuaniaSeptember 2014 - June 2018
Major subjects: Sport recreation and tourism management, finance and economics, marketing, business modeling and analysis, processes of tourism service organization. Achieved competencies: Leadership and change management, travel manager's competence, communication and social integration, versatile knowledge and management of ideas, recreation and tourism organizations management, recreation and tourism sector resources and processes management, demonstration of entrepreneurship capacity in the leisure and tourism sector, planning and implementation of events and projects, professional activities and research performance.
Lithuanian high-school diploma
Kaunas Saules Gymnasium - Kaunas, LithuaniaSeptember 2008 - September 2012
Lithuanian language (86%), English (91%), History (75%)
Professional football player (U-17, U-19, National team)
“Kaunas FM” Football School - Kaunas, LithuaniaSeptember 2005 - June 2016
LithuanianNative or fluent100%