Join Hosco and view Francesca's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I'm a very motivated and passionate professional with 15 years’ experience working as curator assistant, management assistant, and executive assistant. My desire would be now to continue to move towards management roles in a major international reality where I may be able to employ my love and understanding for art, fashion and the same time for order and organization.
Career Service & Industry Relations Manager
ALMA - Colorno, ItalyHuman ResourcesApril 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
ALMA - Colorno, ItalyAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2013 - April 2017 · 3 years and 8 months
- Administrative and business support to the President and the Managing Director and support other members of the executive management team - Setting up agenda, travel, meetings, speaking engagements and other appointments for the President and the Managing Director - Office Management - Records Management - Care of institutional relationships and contracts - Filtering and mediation in the management processes and in the relationships between the different levels inside the company.
ALMA - Colorno, ItalyAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2008 - September 2013 · 5 years and 1 month
- Coordination of activities, communication and events - Travel and hospitality arrangements - Caring daily agenda and travel arrangements for the Management - Preparing text files for presentations - Reporting and expenses notes/calculations - Project Management: *Coordinator Italian Studies / International Culinary Center www.internationalculinarycenter.com/courses/italian-culinary-experience *Food and Art Italian Experience www.alma.scuolacucina.it/en/news/alma_news/food-italian-experience.aspx
Director of Student Service
ALMA - Colorno, ItalyCustomer ServiceNovember 2005 - September 2008 · 2 years and 11 months
Solares Foundation of the arts - Parma, ItalyEventsMay 2002 - July 2005 · 3 years and 3 months
- Production coordinator for contemporary art exhibitions in Italy and abroad, among them: *Biennal of Contemporary Art 2005 Valencia (Spain) , curators Seungduk Kim - Franck Gautherot *Contemporary Art Exhibition "Passage d'Europe " ( 2004) Saint'Etienne (France) , curator Lorand Hegyi *Biennal of Contemporary Art 2003 Valencia (Spain) , curator Lorand Hegyi *Contemporary Art Exhibition " The Giving Person" Naples , curator Lorand Hegyi - Preparation and conduct of the project in close contact with the client, curator, art direction - Feasibility study and preparation of budget estimate - Relationship with institutions and government agencies involved - Identification of necessary resources and the creation of a working group - Collaboration with the press office - Selecting and contact with suppliers - Realization catalog - Conclusion - insurance contracts - Organizing transport and equipment - Travel and Hospitality arrangements for artists and guests - Event organization
Italian tour Guide Licence
Private - Parma, ItalyJanuary 2000 - December 2000
European Project EUROWORKERS
Private - Rethimno, GreeceJanuary 1997 - April 1997
Bachelor's Italian degree (5 years) - Conservation of Cultural Goods
Parma University - Parma, ItalySeptember 1995 - March 2003
Vocational College for Surveyors
C. Rondani Institute - Parma, ItalySeptember 1990 - June 1995
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Accuracy and precision
- Corporate communication
- Diary management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exellent communication
- Good at multitasking
- Internal communication
- Maintain confidentiality
- Meeting deadlines.
- Planning and organization
- Quick problem solver
- Stong team work
- Work efficiently