Join Hosco and view Max's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A well organized, responsible, young and dedicated professional who has more than 4 years of experience working in hotels and restaurants, with constant desire to improve customer service skills and to have guest satisfaction.
My goal is to work on a challenging and promising position that will enable me to increase my work experience and developed my abilities, with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
section waiter supervisor
Gusto at the Grand 5* - Auckland, New ZealandF&B serviceDecember 2017 - May 2018 · 6 months
- Awarded 1 Hat by Cuisine Good Food awards 2017 - 2018 metro top 50 restaurant
section waiter supervisor
Oceania Cruises - Miami, FL, United StatesF&B serviceJanuary 2017 - July 2017 · 7 months
January 2017/July 2017, North, Central and south America; Europe • Oceania Luxury Cruises Line: waiter at Jacques Pépin restaurant: - Welcomed and acknowledged all guests in a friendly, service-oriented manner and always go the extra mile to meet and exceed the customers' satisfaction - Demonstrated and extensive knowledge of the fine dining menu allowing guests to take a tour of the menu - Inquired about guest satisfaction, anticipated additional needs and happily fulfilled requests - Skillfully communicated with my assigned assistant waiter all guest orders, allergies, and modifications - Followed all USPH regulations and followed all steps of our platinum standards to ensure proper guest satisfaction and safety. - Maximized table turns and rotated seating - Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner
Tang hui restaurant - Sydney, AustraliaF&B otherJune 2016 - October 2016 · 5 months
June 2016/October 2016, Sydney, Australia • Tang hui restaurant: section waiter, Chinese Fine Dining restaurant
Central bar lounge and dining - Surfers Paradise, AustraliaF&B serviceOctober 2015 - May 2016 · 8 months
Head waiter of a part of the restaurant for up to 400 guests a day
chef de rang
Radisson blu Hotel - Biarritz, FranceF&B serviceJuly 2015 - September 2015 · 3 months
• responsible “chef de rang “of a new restaurant: meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations; advising customers on menu and wine choice; takes orders and enters information into the computer for transmittal to the kitchen; prepared bill/receipts and collected payment from customers; cash ending and waiting procedures
management training f&b
Metropark Lido hotel - Beijing, ChinaF&B serviceJune 2014 - October 2014 · 5 months
International Hotel Business Management School - Vatel Bordeaux, France - Bordeaux, FranceOctober 2012 - October 2015
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft word and excel