Join Hosco and view Md Ikbal's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
From the early age, I am very passionate to stand in my own but with a team. That"s why in the 4th year of BBA, I established SEARCH; A business group In Sylhet, Bangladesh. I have 8+ years of experience in management in different countries with countless achievements behind my back. I"m looking for a different work environment, where I can put my years of experience to good use.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Tandoori House - Alicante, SpainF&B serviceMay 2017 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market - Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales - Stay up-to-date on current market trends - Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections - Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals - Collaborate with marketing team to innovatively reach more potential customers - Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition - Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration - Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example - Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
Sales and Marketing Manager
Spice Merchant, Cookham, Berkshare, London - London, United KingdomF&B serviceMarch 2014 - September 2015 · 1 year and 8 months
- Created and introduced an innovative concept which has increased the revenue of daytime projects by 126% - Online advertising with social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Time Out and Google - Managed logistics from planning to delivery of the annual outdoor pop-up events at regattas and music festivals, as well as for private parties - Used In-Design to create marketing leaflets and brochures - Led regular client meetings to organize food tastings, venue visits and to negotiate fees - Examined incoming mail and reply this - Discuss the foods quality and the nature of the foods with customers and others - Communicate to the potential customer via email and telephone
Director of Finance
SEARCH Group - Sylhet, BangladeshFinance/AccountingJuly 2011 - February 2014 · 2 years and 8 months
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department of SEARCH like Search Microcredit, Search International, Search IT. - Assist in company-wide budgetary planning. - Ensure the financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation. - Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future. - Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions. - Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc. - Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis. - Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date. - Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants. - Update and implement financial policies and procedures. - Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department. - Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Masters of Innovation and Tourism Marketing
UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia - Murcia, SpainOctober 2015 - November 2016
Study following subjects: Innovation applied to Tourism Business Models, Tourism business management, Innovation applied to tourism process, Tourism Marketing, Tourism Environment.
Certificate of Higher Education in Global Business
Glyndwr University - London, United KingdomFebruary 2014 - August 2015
Studying following subjects: Business Context, International Business, Customer Relationship Management, Statistic and finance, Human Resources Management etc.
Sylhet International University - Sylhet, BangladeshJune 2007 - June 2011
Studying following subjects: Principe of Finance, Bank Management, Portfolio Management, Business Research, Public Finance and Taxation, E-commerce and E-banking, business context etc.
BengaliNative or fluent100%
- Dealing with customer
- Excellent customer care
- F & B Manager
- Friendly and positive
- Good communicator
- Good social skills
- Internet and e-mail
- Proactive & responsible
- Strong customer service
- Strong time management
- Tourism Marketing
- Web marketing
Advisors of SEARCH Group