Join Hosco and view Mehboob's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a highly organized and self-driven individual, passionate about developing my career in the field of Accounting. My commitment can be gauged from the fact that I am an accredited holder of a MBA degree with finance as specialization.
Possessing more than 2 years of experience of working in diverse financial positions with multiple companies, I have gained an extensive insight within this field. My key competencies include, but are not limited to, maintaining financial records, financial analysis, financial statements, managing budgets, risk assessments and business strategy reviews.
In my current position with Fast business Pakistan LLC where I work in the capacity of Assistance manager, I am responsible for leading a team of 15 and carrying out a wide range of commercial processes. During the course of my career, I have gained a specialist’s understanding of financial instruments and accounting software and have also been effective in explaining complex information in a comprehensible manner.
As a professional Accountant, I am an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, and time management skills and have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals.
Proactive, innovative and highly influential, I am seeking a challenging but rewarding position, which is why I was naturally drawn to this exciting opportunity.
Besides I am well versed in computerized accounting, peach tree, quick book, tally, M.S Office.
Assistance sales supervisor
Haleeb Foods Company Pakistan - Peshawar, PakistanF&B otherFebruary 2018 - September 2018 · 8 months
• To lead, direct and motivate the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives. • To formulate sales strategic plans and submit it to the Sales Manager for approval and implementation. • To identify appropriate business target with the end in view of generating sales opportunities. • Formulate definitive plans of action to enhance a professional and excellent level of customer service to existing/new customers. • Handles customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager. • Supervise and monitors all Sales Representative in their respective assigned task. • Assist with Sales Representatives’ concerns and product/service questions.
Assistance Manager Administration
fast business L.L.C - Peshawar, PakistanAdministration & GeneralMarch 2014 - April 2016 · 2 years and 3 months
• Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems, and devising ways to streamline processes. • Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space. • Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency. • Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations. • Manage schedules and deadlines. • Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints. • Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation. • Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians) • Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.) • Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
institute of management sciences, Peshawr, pakistan - Peshawar, PakistanAugust 2016 - January 2018
Specialisation In Finance
institute of business management sciences ,Peshawar, Pakistan - Peshawar, PakistanJanuary 2010 - December 2013
Specialisation in Finance
UrduNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- M.S. OFFICE
- Peach tree
- Quick book