Join Hosco and view Melisza's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Restaurant/General Manager with eight years experience in team leadership, staff training and hospitality industry. Exceptional skills in sales, food service and adept at FOH and BOH operations. Strong career progression in casual dining, quick service and highly dedicated to career growth. Passionate, hardworking restaurant management professional with extensive daily planning and operations experience.
London Business Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherJuly 2016 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
• Organize stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee shop maintenance, cleanliness and security • plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by head office • Train and develop existing staff • coordinate staff scheduling and rotas, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets • ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations • ensure high standards of customer service are maintained • implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics • handle customer complaints and queries • implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns • prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation • report to, and attend regular meetings with area managers or head office representatives • Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programs.
Operation Assistant Auditor
Emirates International Restaurant - Chilis - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementMarch 2016 - June 2016 · 4 months
Resturant General Manager
GGICO Gourmet Investment LLC - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementJune 2015 - February 2016 · 9 months
BSBA in Financial Management Accounting
University of the Assumption - San Fernando, PhilippinesJune 2003 - March 2007
- Budgeting / Cost Control
- Computer literate(word.po
- Inventory management
- Leadership skils
- Team Building