Join Hosco and view Melcah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Hard-working Attitude
• Effective Communication at all levels
• Customer Relationship Management
Sales Executive - Groups & Events
Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
• Prepare proposals within the 24 hrs response time in addition to materializing business within Groups & Events budget. • To maintain the policies set forth in the group contract (i.e. deposits, cut off dates, attrition, rooming lists, billing instructions). • Group Resume & BEO is prepared & circulated within 48 hours of group arrival • To always adhere to high grooming standards as laid down by the hotel. • To have an excellent knowledge of hotel facilities, room ceiling, Groups & Events pricing and capacities dimensions of meeting rooms. • To negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential, whilst satisfying client needs. • Prepare creative and attractive menu presentations for clients. • To conduct Site Inspection of the property with potential clients & existing clients within hotel standards. • Develop a strong working relationship with the Banquet Operations, Front Office, F&B and Banquet Culinary teams to deliver consistent and high levels of guest satisfaction. • Preparation of Booking Event Orders, Group Resume, Event Amendments and Groups & Groups/Event Reports. • To ensure all information in Delphi is accurate including client data, activities, booking details, rates and events. • Ensure hotel guests safety policy(blocking of fire escapes/electrical safety) is addressed at contracting stage • To ensure DTCM/DED permission are in place before the event. • Follow Standard Operating Procedures, standard meeting room set-ups, floor plans and menus. • Co-ordinate with the Credits Manager on credit limits and ensure payments are adhered as per contract terms & conditions. • Build relationships, network & maintain regular contacts with existing & potential clients. • To be aware of Groups & Events strategies, MICE campaigns/Promotions • Follow T.B.E.M (TATA BUSINESS EXCELLENCE MODEL) processes. • Enabling and adherence of the principles and work practices detailed under HACCP Policy.
Taj Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingNovember 2015 - September 2017 · 1 year and 11 months
EnglishNative or fluent100%