Join Hosco and view Mercedes's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Sales Specialist, Leisure & Luxury Travel
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - April 2017
• Manage key accounts and maintain a positive relationship with clients. • Manage new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telesales, sales calls, site inspections, entertainments and written communication. • Responsible for the business development of the leisure segment. • Manage consortia programs and increased production by 162% YOY. • Ensure proper action from the operations team based on each Consortia requirements and benefits. • Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial goals. • Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers. • Professionally represent the hotel in industry organizations and events, including international tradeshows, roadshows and exhibitions.
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingDecember 2014 - December 2015
• Support the Sales office by giving administrative support to the Director of Sales and team. • Prepare and analyze weekly and monthly pace, production, P&L reports, etc. • Follow up on all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating site inspections with potential clients. • Develop new project with Consortia programs to maximize revenue and increase revenue. • Manage and maintain positive relationship with certain leisure accounts, performing site inspections, sales calls, tele-sales and maximizing revenue from each account.
Front Desk Agent
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJanuary 2014 - November 2014
• Process guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. • Maintain a high average of monthly upselling and enrollments. • Verify/adjust billing for guests. • Ensure rates match market codes. • Supply guests with directions and information, always maintaining a positive interaction and according to company standards. • Follow up to ensure guests' satisfaction. • Awarded top enroller and top upseller in several occasions.
Front Desk Agent
JW Marriott Hotel Lima - Lima District, PeruFront Office receptionSeptember 2012 - January 2014
• Process guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. • Verify/adjust billing for guests. • Ensure rates match market codes. • Supply guests with directions and information, always maintaining a positive interaction and according to company standards. • Follow up to ensure guests' satisfaction. • Award "Guest satisfaction survery and Trip Advisor 2013"
JW Marriott Lima - Lima District, PeruF&B serviceMarch 2011 - September 2011
Retail Sales Clerk
Walt Disney World - Orlando, FL, United StatesRetailAugust 2009 - January 2010
Retail Sales Clerk
Boardwalk Resort - Walt Disney World - Orlando, FL, United StatesRetailNovember 2008 - February 2009
Master in Marketing
EUDE - Madrid, SpainSeptember 2013 - September 2014
Bachelor in Hospitality Management
USIL - Universidad San Ignacio De Loyola - La Molina, PeruJanuary 2007 - January 2012
SpanishNative or fluent100%