Join Hosco and view Mesedu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I graduated from the International School of Hotel Management Les Roches Marbella. I speak and write Russian and English fluently. As a part of the Rooms Division I’ve been working at different five star luxury properties around Europe and the Middle East in the past 3 years. I am looking for an opportunity to join your Sales and Marketing team.
4 years and 10 months
GUEST EXPERIENCE AMBASSADOR
Four Seasons DIFC (UAE) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2016 - Now · 3 years and 5 months
- Room assignment - Night audit - Concierge support - Handling groups - Being a top up-seller - Dealing with complaints - Reservation support - Creating a WOW experience for the guests - Billing instructions - Providing with arrival and departure assistance - Handling Corporate and VIP guests - Showing hotel venues at the absence of Sales team
CROSS TRAINING IN SALES & MARKETING DEPARTMENT – EVENTS PLANNING COORDINATOR
Hyatt Regency Sochi (Russia) - Sochi, RussiaSales & MarketingFebruary 2016 - August 2016 · 7 months
Got to know the department and the hotel product by learning every single detail about meeting rooms and banqueting part (menus, set- ups, etc.) Participated in conducted site inspections for clients to showcase the hotel and meeting venues. Coordinated and organized the details of an event, such as the seating arrangement, catering, lodging, and security Provided customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices Ensured a smooth cooperation between all involved departments
FRONT OFFICE AGENT
Hyatt Regency Sochi - Sochi, RussiaFront Office receptionNovember 2015 - August 2016 · 10 months
- Organized well-planned cooperation with F&B, Housekeeping, Sales&Marketing departments to ensure guest's seamless experience - Provided with registration for walk-in guests and handled family arrivals - Event organizing assistance - Supervision of group arrivals
CROSS TRAINING IN ROOMS DIVISION DEPARTMENT
Ritz-Carlton Abama (Spain) - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SpainRooms divisionApril 2015 - October 2015 · 7 months
Training was completed in 3 core departments of Rooms Division: VIP Tagor Villa. In-room check-in for VIP guests. Dining reservation assistance for the Villa guests in all 20 outlets within the hotel. F&B service by the Villa pool. Guest Relations. Handling VIP arrivals, special occasion guests, dealing with guest complaints. Front Desk. Arrival&departure assistance for hotel guests. Providing with a necessary orientation about resort facilities and products.
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainOctober 2014 - October 2015
Economics (Bachelor's degree)
People's Friendship University of Russia - Moscow, RussiaAugust 2010 - May 2014
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- A team player
- Fast Learner
- Good in microsoft
- Good time management
- High motivated
- Hotel Opera PMS System
- Lotus Notes
- Very creative