Join Hosco and view Michaela's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am very organized and independent, tending to be analyzing before making a decision applying common sense at all times. Having high expectations of myself and others I balance speed and quality when delivering results. I like to maintain efficient schedule to deliver work before deadlines.
During my career I was able to get experience in hospitality and ships in different markets around the world.
Hotel Director's Administrative Assistant
Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. - Sydney, AustraliaAdministration & GeneralDecember 2013 - Now
• Assisting the Hotel Director to support, guide and supervise the senior management team under strict confidentiality and discretion • Organization of the Hotel Director's office: scheduling and coordinating meetings, maintaining filing systems, creating officer’s schedules for diverse duties, preparing and filling performance appraisals and disciplinary forms, ensuring compliance with procedures, monitoring of budgets and filing of monthly financial results • Support of Division Heads with administrative work and reports according to deadlines and policies • Communicating instructions of the Executive Committee to all divisions and follow up on their execution • Communicating with all levels of management, employees and guests • Attending VIP guest events, hosting parties and special dinners • Control of Evacuation Center during ship's evacuation process during drills and emergencies
IST Institute Düsseldorf - Düsseldorf, GermanyJune 2007 - June 2009
Tourism Management studies with focus on hospitality management and structure, the economic and social impacts of tourism development, sales and marketing, business management, business travel, customers demands, customer loyalty, travel agencies, human resources and staff supervision, financial and budget planing, arranging itineraries, market analysis, etc
GermanNative or fluent100%
CzechNative or fluent100%
- Effective scheduling
- Excellent time management
- Maintain confidentiality
- Reliable and honest
- Very organized