Join Hosco and view Michele's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Driven and service-focused Leader of Housekeeping Services with 15+ years hands-on experience leading housekeeping teams in renowned hotels such as Hilton Suites, Holiday Inn, and Courtyard by Marriot, all in Toronto. Proven ability to develop, manage, and mentor teams to minimize turnover, maximize production, optimize expenses, and continually strive for service and quality excellence. Managed budgets as much as $4.7M and continually maintain and foster union relations.
Bachelor of Education
University of Ontario Institute of Technology - Oshawa, CanadaSeptember 2010 - June 2011
Primary Junior Division
Florida International University - Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management [ HSD ] - Miami, FL, United StatesSeptember 1995 - December 1997
Bachelor's of Science
- Customer service Focused
- Financial Planning | Budget Management
- Organizing | Multi-tasking Planning| Forecast