Join Hosco and view Michelle's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m a student of tourism and hospitality management in Barcelona. I’m from the most cultural city in South America La Paz, Bolivia. I have seven years of work experience in various positions.
I decided to study tourism to change the industry from the side as I see the world, which is, to preserve the natural and cultural heritage for the future generations can enjoy.
I feel fortunate to have the desire, the knowledge, and the willingness that from tourism can help change the world for better.
Currently, I'm looking for a national internship. I would be happy to learn more from companies that follow my same values, that care about offering a conscientious tourism with the environment and recover and preserve the cultural memory of the people.
So, if you think like me and you have the will and desire, we clearly have to start a project together and get to work.
A huge hug!
Property Manager Assistant
Building Urbana - Barcelona, SpainReal EstateFebruary 2018 - August 2018 · 7 months
- Long term flats and touristic appartments management. - Creating Ads of free rooms & flats and distribution in Idealista, Habitaclia and Airbnb. - Review Occupancy status - Assist Regional Property Manager in preparing and conducting meetings as necessary - Inspect properties to ensure the highest standars are maintained: evaluates maintenance, grounds and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency. Conducts periodic inspections of vacant flats for market-ready condition. - Contract drafting. - Management of social networks (Instagram)
Customer service department
C.C. Les Glòries - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceOctober 2017 - January 2018 · 4 months
- Inform of the center facilities, schedules, services & events. - Delivery and pick-up of Amazon and UPS packages. - Keeping shop managers informed about promotions, offers and discounts. - APP Les glòries promotion.
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceAugust 2017 - August 2017 · 1 month
- Breakfast service - Customer service - Food and beverage delivery
Le Méridien Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceJuly 2017 - July 2017 · 1 month
- Welcome customers - Food and drink delivery - Breakfast service. - Special events on terrace
CDLC - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenMay 2016 - March 2017 · 11 months
- Show cooking - Makis, uramakis, niguiris and sashimi preparation - Rice preparation - Fish cleaning and mice en place - Tickets control
Kitchen Assistant in cold food area
Bar Cañete - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenApril 2015 - August 2015 · 5 months
- Preparation of dishes ''à la carte'' and lunch menu - Mise in place before each service (morning / afternoon and evening) - Forecast of each cold food area (order). - I was in charge of 3 young people to whom I explained the cold food area. - Cleanness of the area and provide help to hot room.
Restaurant Waitress in Txapela Rest.
ANGrup - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceOctober 2014 - January 2015 · 4 months
- Responsible of terrace - Customer service in different languages - Recommendation of food and drinks - Use of upsell program - Use of Handy (POS) to take notes, print tickets and payments - Close the cash register at the end of the day
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenJune 2014 - August 2014 · 3 months
- Production of all kinds of cold dishes; starters and appetizers for special events (congresse, conventions, weddings, cocktails and meetings)
Fira Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceMarch 2014 - March 2017 · 3 years and 2 months
- Mobile world congress (edition 2015,2016,2017) - VMWorld (2015). - Fira Alimentaria (2014) - Food and beverage delivery. - Table organization ( cocktail, drink bar, breaksfast style). - Customer service in VIP party (Sonny Ericsson, Facebook, Twitter & IBM)
Kitchen Helper and salesperson
Els Pinxus Barra de Tapes - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenOctober 2013 - March 2014 · 6 months
- Preparation of different cold and hot appetizer, sauces, reductions and jams - Control of orders and products - Customer service in respective language, sell, recommend and serve. Sale of beers - Charge by POS
Teik it Sant Cugat - Take Away - Sant Cugat del Vallès, SpainF&B kitchenAugust 2012 - May 2013 · 10 months
- Pre-elaboration and make rolls ( makis, uramakis, niguiris, sashimi, tuna and salmon tartare, edamame, wakame salad, yakisoba noodles, vegetable tempura, desserts and complements of the menu) - Preparation of different sauces (soy, teriyaki, yakisoba, vinegar for rice, mango sauce) - From this work, I regularly attended special events to make sushi in front of the clients.
Kitchen helper (trainee)
La Dama Restaurant 1* Michelin - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenNovember 2011 - March 2012 · 5 months
- Assistant in cold food area in the preparation of starters, pastry and decoration of dishes. - Mice in place before each service
Hotel Attica21 Barcelona Mar - Barcelona, SpainHousekeepingJune 2011 - September 2011 · 4 months
- Room service - Rooms cleaning - To wash and to iron sheets, guest clothes, towels and sta uniforms. - Cleaning of the internal and external hotel areas. - Customer service - Inform to housekeeping governess about the room's condition
Sol de nit y Café del sol - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenFebruary 2009 - June 2011 · 2 years and 5 months
- Preparation of different assorted dishes, desserts, tapas and sandwiches. - Over time, I went from being an akitchen helper to taking charge of the kitchen by myself in day and night services.
Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
HTSI School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2016 - Now
Travel Agent & Event Management | Certificate of Higher Education (HNC)
EHTB - Escola Hoteleria i Turisme de Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2013 - May 2015
Cooking and Gastronomy | Vocational Education and Training (VET)
EHTB - Escola Hoteleria i Turisme de Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2010 - May 2012
SpanishNative or fluent100%
CatalanNative or fluent100%
- Amadeus GDS
- Culinary skills
- Digital Photography
- Emotional Intelligence
- excellent customer service skills
- Flexible and proactive
- Food & Beverage
- Good in communication
- Good in microsoft
- Great teamwork skills
- Hospitality Management
- intercultural communication
- jimdo design web
- Photo Editing - Lightroom
- political and cultural awareness
- Social Media
- Team motivation
- Wordpress design web
in Foment formació de Barcelona