Join Hosco and view Midhun's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Multi Outlet Manager
PIADERA FZE - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2017 - July 2018 · 1 year and 7 months
• Responsible for taking care of all Outlet’s in Dubai (WTC, Business Bay, Al Seef). • Oversee the daily operations of outlet for efficient operations. • Plan and assign daily workloads to outlet associates. • Develop and enforce established policies and procedures. • Establish operational strategies to meet quality. • Develop marketing strategies to improve sales and profitability. • Develop cost-effective operational plan to achieve outlet goals. • Maintain the outlet facility clean and safe. • Interview and hire associates for outlet operations. • Schedule orientations and job trainings to outlet associates. • Organize regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates. • Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner. • Organize special events and entertainments to attract more customers. • Address customer queries courteously, obtain customer feedbacks and ensure customer service satisfaction. • Assist in cash handling activities. • Develop reports on inventory, spoilage, expense and revenue. • Monitor key performance indicators (KPI) of store and takes necessary actions. • Handled many large Food Truck events, was part of Dubai Racing Club “Meydan” WORLD CUP final for two continues year (3000pax). • Successfully conducted multiple event for Consulate General of Italy. • Successfully conducted buffet lunch for Schlumberger (500pax). • Introduced breakfast trolley services for companies like Pinsent Masons, Coty. • Did events for Turkish Trade Center, Cigna. • Was part of the Pre-Opening. • Food specialization covered: Italian. • Concept – Authentic Italian Flat Bread, Healthy Salads, Coffee & Drinks.
Bar & Restaurant Manager
DUBAI MARINE BEACH RESORT & SPA - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJuly 2013 - November 2016 · 3 years and 5 months
• Responsible for Beach & Pool Bar, All Day Dining Restaurant with In Room Dining, Capanna Nuova • (Italian Restaurant). Previously taking care of Biker’s Cafe (standalone outlet). • Handled many big banquet events, was part of Reed Exhibition Team (700pax). • Lead and manage staff on daily bases, communicating daily targets and taking responsibility for maintaining high standard of quality, health and hygiene. • Monitor, review and feedback on individual’s performance. • Coordinate control all aspect of stock deliveries and keep up to date records. • Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant. • Respond to customer queries and complaints. • Organise marketing activities such as promotional events and discount schemes. • Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales. • Plan and coordinate menus with Head Chef or Executive Chef. • Analyse and plan restaurant sales level and profitability. • Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices. • Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash. • Food specialization covered: Italian, Continental & Arabic.
Restaurant Operations Manager
AST FOODS - Bengaluru, IndiaF&B serviceNovember 2010 - May 2013 · 2 years and 7 months
• Were responsible for monitoring 5 Standalone Bar and Restaurants. • Understand the guest's needs to provide them with maximum satisfaction and resolving guest complaints. • Promoting guest satisfaction for steady repeated business with food & beverage related advertising campaigns. • Communicate action plans to staffs and line managers. Follows up effectively on staff’s performance progress against set targets. • Organizing and supervising the shifts of service, kitchen and cleaning staff. • Jointed as a Restaurant Manager and then promoted to Restaurant Operations Manager for the property. • Under my leadership the Restaurant has won the “Best Restaurant” award from “Times Food Guide” for three continues years (2010, 2011 and 2012). • Conducted International Chef's Meet in our restaurant where Chef’s from different countries came down to showcase their skills creativity. Under my supervision every year groups of chef’s were send to South Korea “Seoul” to conduct “Indian Food Festival’s”. • Food specialization covered: Asian & Indian.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
The LALIT ASHOK - Bengaluru, IndiaF&B serviceMay 2009 - October 2010 · 1 year and 6 months
• Directed general restaurant operations, monitoring food quality and staffing requirements to ensure a positive dining experience for every guest. • Was awarded with “The best Food Seller” award in the hotel form “Food Lovers” magazine; received Gold Medal for the restaurant. • Was selected and given “Star of the Month "for (Dec’09, Feb’10, May’10 and Sep’10). • Initiated operations for the newly opened Pan Asian restaurant OKO. Jointed as a Captain, then F & B Executive and then Asst. Restaurant Manager for the property. • Food specialisation covered: Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese & Malaysian.
Food and Beverage Captain
LE-MERIDIEN RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER - Kochi, IndiaF&B serviceJanuary 2007 - April 2009 · 2 years and 4 months
• Accountable for service activities and looking after guests in all outlets consisting: Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Room Service, banqueting locations etc. • Received Appreciation Certificate from the management for positive guest comments. • Established healthy business relations with customers for securing repeat business loyalty. • Worked towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently by reviewed there feedback to build positive relations. • Guests list includes some of the well-known personalities from the Film Industry, Sports and Politics; also managed group functions for Business visitors, Airline crew. • Food specialisation covered: French & Italian.
Bachelors in Hotel Management
Administrative Management College - Bengaluru, IndiaApril 2002 - July 2006
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
MalayalamNative or fluent100%
- MS Office (MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word, MS Excel
- Windows 2000 & XP