Join Hosco and view Miguel Angel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a highly motivated and hard working person with an outgoing and charming personality. My flexibility and fast learning abilities guarantee a successful integration in new working environments.
Food and Beverage Assistant Manager/ Head Sommelier
ALABRIGA HOTEL & HOMESUITES 5*GL - Sant Feliu de Guíxols, SpainF&B serviceAugust 2018 - Now · 5 months
• Supervising and designing a selection of 800 references around the • Supervising 4 diferent outlets and concepts, Terra (1 michelin star), Sea Club, Brasa and Room service • Responsible for stock take 1 a month • Responsible for sales, targets and buying • Working alongise the FB Manager to control and develop the front of house team
67 Pall Mall - London, United KingdomF&B otherAugust 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
• Working along with the Head Sommelier, delivering excellence in customer service • Working with one of the biggest wine list in the UK 700 references by the glass split in two different floors and around 7000 bins by the bottle. • Attending and organizing wine tasting held at our premises. • Working alongside a Sommelier team of 14 individuals from different backgrounds and countries. • Organizing master classes of different themes together with the Head Sommelier. • Preparing the CMS advance certification under the supervision of the Wine Director, Ronan Sayburn MS and COO Court of Master Sommelier Worldwide
Aquavit London - London, United KingdomF&B otherOctober 2016 - July 2017 · 10 months
• Managing, reviewing and designing a wine list of around 400 bins • Attending tastings, building relation with our suppliers • Working along with the Restaurant Manager, delivering excellence in customer service • Managing a team of 1, responsible for training staff in wine tasting, matching and sales • Responsible for stocktake weekly based.
Boundary Hotel - London, United KingdomF&B otherFebruary 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 8 months
• Managing, reviewing and designing a wine list of around 750 bins • Attending and designing tastings, building relation with our suppliers • Working along with the Restaurant Manager, delivering excellence in customer service • Managing a team of 2, responsible for training staff, matching and sales • Supervising the wine list at 3 different revenues; Boundary Restaurant, Counter Albion and Rooftop • Responsible for stock take monthly based. • Working alongside with more than 40 suppliers.
tourism & Marketing
IES meridiana - Barcelona, SpainJanuary 2004 - January 2006
MICROS plus TISSL literate
2016 – Certified Sommelier by the Court of Master Sommelier, Advance On Going
2014 - Imbibe Panel Tasting Member (drinks and wine magazine)
2012 – Hunters & Frankau Cigar certificate in manufacture, storage and service.
2012 WSET Wine and Spirits Education Trust, advance level, pass with distinction. London. Diploma On Going
2011 WSET Wine and Spirits Education Trust, intermediate level, pass with distinction. London.
2004-2006 CFGS Tourism and marketing Meridiana School, Barcelona
Computer literate (Windows, Office, Word, Excel), TISSL, FNBshop, FNBenterprise, MICROS, SQUIRREL