Join Hosco and view Miguel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
“Hospitality professional specialized in F&B operations, a dynamic and efficient leader with strong capacity to work with budget goals, who always prioritizes excellence in service and customer satisfaction.
• I hold a strong international experience within city and Resort settings, acquired during a professional path that passed through locations like Barcelona, Lanzarote, Reunion Island, Portugal, Paris, French Polynesia, Maldives, Tanzania, Brazil and Middle East.
• My main goal is to build a future as a Hotel / Resort General Manager related to Sustainable Tourism Development.
• Humbleness, determination, focus on details and the ability to adapt new trends to explore new ideas, are the main values that rule my professional philosophy.
• I am big at department Cost Control, and developing strategies that permit to achieve operational quality and consistency.
Pestana Hotel Group - Lisbon, PortugalOtherJune 2018 - Now · 7 months
Arpoador de Hoteis e Turismo - Rio de Janeiro, BrazilF&B otherJuly 2015 - June 2016 · 12 months
Sheraton Pine cliffs Resort & Hotel - Albufeira, PortugalF&B otherAugust 2014 - June 2015 · 11 months
Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa - Zanzibar, TanzaniaF&B otherNovember 2013 - June 2014 · 8 months
CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier International - Paris, FranceOctober 2011 - May 2013
SpanishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- F&B products
- F&B Services
- Hotel Manager
- Luxury Managment
- Team Manager