Join Hosco and view Mina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• My name is Mina Maqar; I am an Egyptian citizen with a bachelor degree in commerce majoring in Accounting & Finance from Egypt. I did seven papers of my ACCA exams in Dubai and now I am in the process of doing the rest of my exams, and It is with great interest that I am applying for any current position in finance preferred to be in Dubai.
• I have completed different courses in Accounting, Finance, Management and have a strong background in Financial reporting, External and Internal Auditing and Simply Accounting software. I have a good understanding of payrolls, account payable, accrual, prepaid and petty cash and Microsoft office including excel , words & PowerPoint
• Working at the largest Professional services firm in UAE at the finance department, I gained a good understanding of the accounting cycles, financial reporting, and accruals.
• I am confident that my experience, education, writing, and communication skills would be a great asset to any team. I am available to meet with the Hiring manager in person within days and can be reached via phone at 00971- 54 770 0177 email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Kuwait Food Company (Americana) - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingDecember 2010 - Now
Monthly Payroll: • Check and review payroll information and/or documentation for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing. • Monthly Payroll Preparation for more than 9,000 employees for UAE branch with total Amount not less than 7 million USD. Including regional managers in (Kazakhstan & Iran). • Reviewing of all variables (prepaid housing allowances, employee benefits, penalties, new hiring, end of service, vacations, sick leaves, Promotion, Salaries increment and employees bank accounts, etc.). • Review calculated accrued vacations and indemnity balances. • Review monthly restaurant Over Time and ensure the implementations of the company’s policy. • Review monthly all related accruals for salaries and bonus. • Prepare payroll related accrued entries (monthly payroll, indemnities, vacation accruals, end of service accruals, etc.). • Calculate and issue departments and operation stores Bonus. • Prepare payment journal entries for Advance Payment (housing allowance, air tickets & education fees). • Payroll system entry and follow-up of employees’ deductions, loans, additions, commissions. • Preparing Payroll Budget Including Salary, Benefit, Bonus, incentives and E.O.S Provision. • Monthly payroll closing. General Accountant: Dec 2010 – Jan 2014 Account Payable: • Ensure that the invoices are going within company policy instructions in this regards. (Invoice date, item prices, suppliers contracts, purchase request, purchase order, original invoice, stamp of received parties, etc.). • Match invoices with purchase order and good / services. • Check accruals with actual invoices. • Verify, allocate, post accounts payable. • Suppliers SOA reconciliations with company aging. • Preparation of Annual budget. • Weekly payment to Regional and local suppliers. • Monitor suppliers accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Feasibility studies: • Gathering required data from (Development, Engineering, and Operation depts.). • Initiate the study for new opening, closure and remodeling. • Revising the Rent agreement with the study. • Revising the study investment with the budget Capex sheet. • Preparing Profit and loss statement budget for new opening stores. • Reports related to capex and feasibility studies. • Preparing of annual budget for new opening, closure and remodeling stores. Analysis: • Reviewing P&L for stores and departments every month. • Analysis for Prepaid and accruals for payroll and vendor. • Analysis for expenses related to payroll and account payable. • Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and auditor report. • Analyze actual expense compared versus same month last year and current month budget expense.
Helwan University - Cairo, EgyptAugust 2005 - August 2010
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- account payable
- A team player
- Miscrosoft excel
- Ms word