Join Hosco and view Mina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I'm well experienced with huge background in being fully responsible for hotel overnight, ensuring high standards are maintained at all times and company policies and procedures are followed to provide excellent customer service.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over eight years’ experience.
- Strong energy, alertness and decisive, and ability to work alone or as part of a team under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong confident and professional individual who is capable of working on own initiative and being very self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage and lead a team independently.
- Ability to direct hotel during night shift including all hotel departments.
- Excellent acknowledge with hotel operating systems:-
Opera version 5 (current system)
- Fidelio suite 8
- Opera version 3
- Accounting Operating systems experiences:
- Oracle – Al Motakaml
- Microsoft office (2007 – 2010-2013)
Front Desk Supervisor
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Leading the Front Desk Team, insuring sufficient training is provided and the highest standards of services are provided to all the guests. • Setting training requirements and preparing training materials. • Providing prompt and accurate information on individual performance through observation tracking sheet. • Ensure outstanding customer care at all times. • Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. • Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights and enhance more upselling techniques. • Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation. • Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures. • Allocating the hotel rooms and ensures that room inventory balanced. • Reply all guests’ requests and E-mails. • F-up all bookings with Accor membership loyalty program .(le club Accor)
Front Desk Shift leader
Atana hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJanuary 2017 - December 2017 · 12 months
• Leading the Front Desk Team, insuring sufficient training is provided and the highest standards of services are provided to all the guests. • Ensuring a clean, safe and friendly working environment while taking actions to correct junior colleague’s shortcomings through coaching, mentoring and motivation. • Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion. • Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guest’s preferences and special requests. • Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
Front office night manager
Eastern Almontaza hotel Marseilia Group - Alexandria, EgyptFront Office receptionJanuary 2016 - December 2016 · 12 months
• Represent the Management during the night. • Chosen for Task force to setup the front office and reception for pre-opening hotel Marseilia Allam Elroom (Marseilia Group) ,Marsa- Matrouh, North Coast Egypt • Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift informing all the hotel activities and VIP arrival and in house and arrival and discuss the hotel figures for night and give the staff all the required instructions case by case (occupancy and overbooking ). • Dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise. • Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
Front Desk supervisor
Sol Dahab (Melia) - Dahab, EgyptFront Office receptionJuly 2014 - December 2015 · 1 year and 6 months
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures. • Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guest’s preferences and special requests. • Responsible for hotel reservations (individual, groups, corporate and main office) • Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, • Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. • Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility • Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and action upon.
Front Desk shift leader
Sol Dahab (Melia) -LE Meridien previous - Dahab, EgyptFront Office receptionFebruary 2012 - June 2014 · 2 years and 5 months
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure. • Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery. • Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Front Desk Agents. • Supervise all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner.
Front Desk receptionist
Sol Cyrene hotel (Melia) - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptFront Office receptionJanuary 2009 - February 2011 · 2 years and 2 months
• Being a point of contact for guests should they have any inquiries. • Dealing with and resolving guest complaints. • Maximize revenue through up selling and hotel loyalty program. • Performing all cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, paid out's, currency exchange and handling check outs with attention to billing instruction.
Alexandria University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Alexandria Governorate, EgyptSeptember 2004 - May 2008
ArabicNative or fluent100%